I REACHED EMBOAR'S NUMBER! Now I can make my own AMA...

pyrromanis

Finally, with this topic I reached 500 posts!!! Do you know what's this? Is my Bacon God's dex number! And now that I reached this milestone I will celebrate it by answering any of your questions. And I mean ANY! After all, as my title says, I am the one who knows everything B)

Please, bare with me since quoting and typing answers on mobile is quite tedious...

So, you like Emboar? Why is it so special to you?

I admit that it wasn't love in first sight. But recently I started using it a lot and quickly became my all time favorite. I also seem to have a weak spot for underrated pokemon that gets unnecessary hate...

Why isn't there an Emboar in your Reborn team?

Cause that is my team from my 1st playthrough. Ofc Emboar is in the main team in my 2nd one ;).

Why are you so obsessed with some bacon cooking itself?02

Is that a serious question? Who wouldn't love a tasty food been made by itself???

What is the meaning of life? (According to an Emboar)02

The meaning of life for me is probably food! Spread the word, eat as much as you want until you are pleased!!! (According to an Emboar, the answer is probably the same...)

Besides all these Emboar questions,what is your favorite color?

I don't have a favortie color, but if I have to choose one probably grey cause it fits everywhere :D

If you have to use a non-Emboar Pokemon, would you choose Emboar?

No, I would use the non-Emboar pokemon! I'm always open to use any strategy, especialy if it is a gimmick :P.

How does it feel to know I have that dex number in rep? B)

I don't care about rep points, but I'm a bit jealous cause I prefer 3 digit numbers than the 2 digit I have for rep right now :(.

Edit, and how does it feel to know that I have the same Mew's Dex number in rep?02

Read above...

Can you explain to me why we all people from this corner of the world just put our real names in our usernames?

Can you?

Cause our names are superior than every nickname ever created!

Also cause we are lazy af :P