Once a gamer always a gamer

Merathy

Hello folks of Reborn,

I just finished the game and wanted to check out if EP16 is out. It was then when I noticed a forum existed, who would have thought that a game of such a scale could have a online platform for players to communicate?

Who am I? Well, I am 27 years old and from Bavaria, Germany (That is in the south of GER). My free time is spent on playing guitare, classical dancing, hiking, triathletics and now Pokémon Reborn. This season I competed in only one triathlon due to some injuries, but I am sure you are all happy to know that I made the first third :lol: .

Anyways, my oldest passion is without a doubt video games. As you probably all know, we have a lot less time for games as we get older. Due to this I try to only pick up quality games that make my time worth while. An old friend of mine told me about this gem and I am extremely happy to have picked it up. It is the first fan made Pokémon titel I have played so far and I must say it is outstanding. The details, the side quests, the story and most importantly: The combat system. I love how the difficulty of this game is way higher then the originals. I used to pick up a pokémon with high overall stats and created a team that could match almost all types and simply steamrolled through all titels of the franchise so far. I have just beaten Ciel, but is was probably due to some luck on my Blizzard hits. I need to build a proper team with proper jobs and not just 6 sweepers.
I am getting off topic.

Again, I would like to express my admiration and thanks to the entire Pokémon Reborn team.

That beeing said, when will I be allowed to brutally murder Titania?

Thats it. Any questions?

LG

Merathy

Welcome to our humble abode, delicious guest

I assure you, we are certainly not a pack of hungry Werewolves.

Now where would you get that idea?

Sure activity on these forums peaks during full moons...

But that is merely a coincidence.

So please enjoy your stay here.

Know that we will certainly not devour you the moment you try to leave

We are certainly also not a bunch of vampires... Nor Werepyres...

Edited by Tartar