fellaria

So at the moment i'm at the beryl ward and my team is

flaaffy lv 17

seel lv 21

quilladin lv 26

swoobat lv 27

numel lv 27

hariyama lv 27

but i'm a little bit stuck. according to this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13417

there should be a nidorina in a cave somewhere but i can't find it.

and i have found the growlithe in the building with the guy with the glasses but if i interact with it the growlithe just says "rawl"

and nothing happens. am i missing something?

I will give u advice if you dont want to write everything here and you are new there are numerous youtubers that did gameplays on Pokemon reborn. If you have problem with interactions or where to go watch those videos.

NIdorina will be obtainable after you beat Bug type leader Shelly.And for growlithe you need to interact him twice than look to the hole there when he step out off it + did you even defeated Poison gym leader?

And your mons are pretty much underleveled so try to atleast those two Seel and Flaffy get to lvl 28 and those 4 on lvl 31

They are in the Grand Hall in the Opal Ward, which is the big building you went into to pick up your starter at the beginning of the game. The trainers you need to talk to will typically be situated in the top right corner.

Its a XP helping after defeating 5th gym leader there will be people that will be like trainer encounter fights it will help you to farm experience

Also yea you got good enough team Idk if u found all policemans if yes try to use gust on Swoobat right from the start (i hope u got that move) than just use psychyc moves or ground from Numel also there will be Skuntank for him use hariyama and try to kill him with it :) dont know what you should do with Crobat he is pretty bulky try to take down his stats or somethink idk :D

i have air cutter, not gust i think.

and thanks for the advice. could swoobat take on crobat?

i would think crobat uses a lot of flying moves and swoobat is very resistant against those

i do have icy wind on my seel, would that work?

Edited by fellaria

now im not sure... he is really fast and bulky u need to try by yourself and no... Definitely Swoobat will die after one hit from Crobat :D i think atleast try to ice wind him first than send out swoobat and it will be very hard if u found all officer without gust give it try and than write what happened

i think i will level up a little bit more first ;)

edit:

how about flaaffy against crobat. i have noticed he is resistant against arial attacks from dudou

and sometimes my enemy's get paralyzed. when they attack.

Edited by fellaria

Oh thats true you have electric mon yea paralyze slow down pokemons for 70% and there is 30% chance it wont be able to do anything... so yea you cna use him pretty well as that btw you are new so you should look on this net page

http://pokemondb.net/

there is everything u need to know about mons and so on :) hope it will help

Crobats are weak to electric types.

A Rock type would also work, Resistant to poison and flying+Crobat's weakness to rocks.

(Catch a geodude in the subway system) Go northeast from the gym until you find a long track.

Evolve it to level 25, bam free graveler that you'll never use until Ciel and her....Well you'll see

i did it!!! after like three hours of grounding.

thank you!!!

my flaaffy evolved and so did my numel.

they are now all wel over lv 30 like 31 ;)

i also found a ability changer, would any of my pokemon benefit

a lot with an ability change cause i really have no clue.

edit: should i be team magma or aqua?

i kinda want to team aqua for the ponyta.

Edited by fellaria