Ask PranksterRotom anything

1.) Starting off.. which do you prefer: Rice/Noodles.

2.) And if the world would be destroyed, which things would you take before you explore the aftermath? (Think apocalypse. Not talking about total annihilation. No zombies, either.)

Yeah, that's it already. And hey, I feel like we know each other! :D

Edited by Lagspike

@Lagspike

...I have no clue already. Who are you?

1) WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME? BOTH ARE GLORIOUS?! I guess Rice due to Donburi's, Chilli, everything else that goes with Rice or is Rice.

2) My years of playing Fallout have prepared me for this. Some kind of Food Sanitizer so I can eat food, a weapon of some sorts (one gun and one melee, best combo being a shotgun and a fire axe, with a side arm because we have side arms for a reason) some protective form of clothing and a solar charger for my iphone. I may not be able to get a signal but I've downloaded my spotify playlists locally so I can just listen to some tunes.

---

@BreezyPonie

I see no such error, you must be sorely mistaken.

I chose my username because until recently, I had been The Guilty King. However this sounded very dark and brooding to me and I wanted to revitalize my social media image. So I came up with the idea of PranksterRotom (Rotom being my favourite Pokemon and Prankster because it's a mischievous Pokemon and I like to make jokes)

OMG I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH TO ACTUALLY CHOOSE. Flapjack, Pasta, Pizza, Chips, Rice, Noodles, Pizza, Chocolate, Ramen, Omelettes.... y u do this ;_;

There's a world outside of playing video games? Are you kidding me?! (I actually do little outside of playing games. I watch anime, I go for walks, I go bowling with friends sometime,... I'm a simple man)

NEXT!!

Edited by Jps101

@Lagspike

...I have no clue already. Who are you?

1) WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME? BOTH ARE GLORIOUS?! I guess Rice due to Donburi's, Chilli, everything else that goes with Rice or is Rice.

2) My years of playing Fallout have prepared me for this. Some kind of Food Sanitizer so I can eat food, a weapon of some sorts (one gun and one melee, best combo being a shotgun and a fire axe, with a side arm because we have side arms for a reason) some protective form of clothing and a solar charger for my iphone. I may not be able to get a signal but I've downloaded my spotify playlists locally so I can just listen to some tunes.

---

@BreezyPonie

I see no such error, you must be sorely mistaken.

I chose my username because until recently, I had been The Guilty King. However this sounded very dark and brooding to me and I wanted to revitalize my social media image. So I came up with the idea of PranksterRotom (Rotom being my favourite Pokemon and Prankster because it's a mischievous Pokemon and I like to make jokes)

OMG I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH TO ACTUALLY CHOOSE. Flapjack, Pasta, Pizza, Chips, Rice, Noodles, Pizza, Chocolate, Ramen, Omelettes.... y u do this ;_;

There's a world outside of playing video games? Are you kidding me?! (I actually do little outside of playing games. I watch anime, I go for walks, I go bowling with friends sometime,... I'm a simple man)

NEXT!!

Uh, well.. we met on YouTube, I suppose! :P