Im stuck.

Amirreborn

I think that there is something relevant behind the tree in the labyrinth. You should check there before continuing.

7th street is accessible through an apartment building in Lapis Ward. There will be a single woman inside blocking your way to an elevator. You have to finish either the Aqua Gang or Magma Gang quest lines before she'll let you through.

Depending on who you sided with (magma or aqua) you should talk to their leader (you might have to leave and reenter after you finish the quest line?). He'll direct you in the right direction/make it accessible.

Yes i found the street and done some proggress and now im stuck in a maze whith guards that if they see me they will jail me i done that but after the maze theres nothing to do exept 4 woerd quiz thingys whats the answer of those quizes?

Those passages have chapter and verse numbers, yes? Perhaps you could find these chapters and verses in the building somewhere.