i made the life changing decision to stop being a lurker

HAWmaro

Since it's kinda creepy, so this is my introduction thread.

So am just your average engineering student(also known as a miserable poor soul, but i wouldn't choose any other career over it) and as such i don't have much free time currently, so sadly i won't be very active.

When it comes to gaming, aside from pokemon i love CRPGs(games like baldur's gate or pillars of eternity for those who don't know) and have spent thousands of hours on the xcom games, i also fool around a lot with wc3/dota2 custom maps and their respective editors.

Back in the late 90, kid me was smart enough to pick bulbasaur and laugh at my friends who were struggling with the lizard and the turtle, and ever since i had one in my team in every pokemon game run as soon as i could trade one in(or get him in game of course). but kid me was too dumb to spell haohmaru correctly(the name of a smaurai showdown character which is an arcade/neogeo game) and as such i got this internet alias, and thought it was cool so i kept it.

i really love reborn and had 2 playthroughs, the first one was back in episode 13 or something i believe and i struggled at every major battle. my current one went relatively smoothly except for aya and the 2v2 at the end of ep 15 (how the hell did florina become a gym leader again?), anyway kudos to the devs you made one of my favorite games ever.

i'll finish this with a request, giff mega vensuaur pls :)

Edited by HAWmaro

tumblr_nwzkn2P8rs1sr6y44o1_500.gif

this is what you asked for right?

welcome. someone's probably going to post a vid that says "welcome to our club" so ill give you some advice: dont click it

thats an interesting bio. also archer is my favorite /sn character so good shit :]]]]

enjoy your stay here buddy

yeah, can't deny how silly that forhead flower is(especially in the anime), but hey i dont have to look at it during battle.and all this is a plan so i can breeze through the fairy gym with him.

Edited by HAWmaro

Here you go!

003-mega.png

:]

Welcome to the Reborn community HAWmaro!! I am Sonic, and I like music. With any questions, you can create a topic like this in it's respective part of the forum, directly pm someone on the website/ our live server :] or you can ask me. Hope to see you around pal. :]]

Check this out, I promise you'll enjoy it.