[Art: Spriting] Another Sprite Edit Request Place

Makkilemore

Now that I am currently thinking about it.... I would love to see Greninja have a Solid Snake look? Front and back if possible? xD And MAYBE hmmm well idk what Pokemon would resemble that of a Gundam o.o Because if any Pokemon that would fit the match of a Gundam I hope it would be Wing Zero.

Hello again can you make a fusion with noivern and zoroark please?

post-65154-0-65436300-1470596876_thumb.png

I'm so into this actually this was really nice

Now that I am currently thinking about it.... I would love to see Greninja have a Solid Snake look? Front and back if possible? xD And MAYBE hmmm well idk what Pokemon would resemble that of a Gundam o.o Because if any Pokemon that would fit the match of a Gundam I hope it would be Wing Zero.

here is snekfrog

post-65154-0-17440400-1470597228_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

A very simple one. Snivy and Snivy's evolutions all red with Blue eyes Keep the yellow. and both fronts and backs.

post-65154-0-81466000-1470812181_thumb.png

???

ya ass is lucky the family shares colors or else this woulda been six requests and you woulda gotten like two with the caption "succ"

• Upvote 1

Hello Makk.

I'M BACK BABY since it's Wednesday! ;)

My request will be greninja-typhlosion with typhlosion as the base. Depending on what it looks like, it could be a delta for Darkness but we'll see :)

Keep up the awesome work and thanks for doing these as usual.

Have a great night.

Hello Makk.

I'M BACK BABY since it's Wednesday! ;)

My request will be greninja-typhlosion with typhlosion as the base. Depending on what it looks like, it could be a delta for Darkness but we'll see :)

Keep up the awesome work and thanks for doing these as usual.

Have a great night.

Welcome back buddy ;P

post-65154-0-72478900-1470867963_thumb.png

I tried this last time but I didn't like the result. This one is mostly acceptable though even if I still like the other one. Enjoy, regardless :>

Does asking you to remove the fire count as the second request in a day thing?

Also may I suggest changing the white greninja ear thing to blue like the other one?

This could be a Water/Normal type right?

If you mean the greninja base one as the other one, I agree that one's amazing.

Does asking you to remove the fire count as the second request in a day thing?

Also may I suggest changing the white greninja ear thing to blue like the other one?

This could be a Water/Normal type right?

If you mean the greninja base one as the other one, I agree that one's amazing.

Like this?

and just so you know greninja's ears are different colors on the front and back :P thats why the two looked different.

• Upvote 1

Think you could do a Braixen/Ninetales fusion (preferably with Braixen's color palette)? I'm gonna leave the rest up to you!

26932e14df.png

I made a hexafusion with those two before! The ones in the middle are all just different pallets. Felt like you should see it.

Here's your request though!

post-65154-0-22348700-1470911501_thumb.png

Hello Makk.

I hope you are doing well.

A request I think would be cool to have is darkrai coloured Milotic. Depending on what it looks like, it might be included in Pokemon Darkness as could any sprite you do in this thread.

I love that ninetales looking meowstic and I could definitely get my spriter to make it look more firey looking if it didn't have the tails and was just a recoloured meowstic so if you want to do that, I would really appreciate it.

Can't wait to see it and have a great day. :D

Edited by pbood2

Hello Makk.

I hope you are doing well.

A request I think would be cool to have is darkrai coloured Milotic. Depending on what it looks like, it might be included in Pokemon Darkness as could any sprite you do in this thread.

I love that ninetales looking meowstic and I could definitely get my spriter to make it look more firey looking if it didn't have the tails and was just a recoloured meowstic so if you want to do that, I would really appreciate it.

Can't wait to see it and have a great day. :D

Well first here's this

And then second here's this!

post-65154-0-41242300-1471081258_thumb.png

• Upvote 1