[Art: Spriting] Another Sprite Edit Request Place

Makkilemore

I LOVE THOSE THREE. You are so amazing at this. How did you become so good though?

I will definitely request one lat... NOW. Can you do a fusion of dialga, palkia and Giratina or a Triangle thing like you did with beartic, ursaring and pangoro? I can't wait to see this. :)

Also, is it okay to use any of these sprites in the future for an avatar or a game? Even if only the typhninja (LOVE THIS NAME). ;)

Have a great day/night.

I actually already had these done! They arent my best work but here!

tumblr_inline_nhq5ei6GL81rdbecv.png

PalkiaXDialga both ways and

tumblr_inline_n0uj5vVMlO1rdbecv.png

GiratinaXDialga!

yes i know its missing PalkiaXDialga

i just hate working with those sprites their coloring is horrible please spare me

• Upvote 1

I actually already had these done! They arent my best work but here!

tumblr_inline_nhq5ei6GL81rdbecv.png

PalkiaXDialga both ways and

tumblr_inline_n0uj5vVMlO1rdbecv.png

GiratinaXDialga!

yes i know its missing PalkiaXDialga

i just hate working with those sprites their coloring is horrible please spare me

They are really good so no problem. I really like the dialga/giratina and the blue palkia (never got why palkia is water type tbh). I didn't know their colours were terrible so sorry for requesting that lol.

How about a torterra/infernape fusion both ways would be good?

You never answered whether these sprites were okay to use with credit because I would request more game related things if we can use them :)

They are really good so no problem. I really like the dialga/giratina and the blue palkia (never got why palkia is water type tbh). I didn't know their colours were terrible so sorry for requesting that lol.

How about a torterra/infernape fusion both ways would be good?

You never answered whether these sprites were okay to use with credit because I would request more game related things if we can use them :)

Don't feel bad about requesting! I just personally really dislike working with those sprites. You should request whatever you want and if I decline it thats just me bein me :P

for permissions! anything here can be used personally without asking. for things that will be made public like mods or fan games there's no need for permission as long as you credit it but I need to be informed. Just send me a message saying "I'm gonna use this in whatever" and go right ahead :>

and lastly! here's your tree monkey

post-65154-0-21974900-1470296475_thumb.png

enjoy! :D

Men thats looks awesome can you make a backsprite?

Here are both of them in the format you need to put them in game :>

post-65154-0-44679500-1470297264_thumb.pngpost-65154-0-12015100-1470297265_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

Don't feel bad about requesting! I just personally really dislike working with those sprites. You should request whatever you want and if I decline it thats just me bein me :P

for permissions! anything here can be used personally without asking. for things that will be made public like mods or fan games there's no need for permission as long as you credit it but I need to be informed. Just send me a message saying "I'm gonna use this in whatever" and go right ahead :>

and lastly! here's your tree monkey

attachicon.gifInterra.png

enjoy! :D

Here are both of them in the format you need to put them in game :>

attachicon.gif461.pngattachicon.gif461b.png

Oh okay. I appreciate you doing all these requests for everyone since your work is awesome as always.

I appreciate that we can use these and for sure I would credit you and let you know if I use them in my game and I most likely would such as interra and typhninja.

I just wanted to ask for permission because it's rude and copyright stealing if I use your work without permission so yeah. :)

Thanks as usual and my next request is something for my friend Link and I want to surprise him lol. He says his favourites are weavile, gardevoir and greninja so just see what you can come up with. :)

Have a great day/night.

Oh okay. I appreciate you doing all these requests for everyone since your work is awesome as always.

I appreciate that we can use these and for sure I would credit you and let you know if I use them in my game and I most likely would such as interra and typhninja.

I just wanted to ask for permission because it's rude and copyright stealing if I use your work without permission so yeah. :)

Thanks as usual and my next request is something for my friend Link and I want to surprise him lol. He says his favourites are weavile, gardevoir and greninja so just see what you can come up with. :)

Have a great day/night.

post-65154-0-16604800-1470315660_thumb.png

I hope your friend enjoys this crime against nature

These look really amazing!

Can I request Crobat+Charizard, as well as Arcanine with Feraligator colours?

Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words!

post-65154-0-16012700-1470315694_thumb.png

Here's this Noivern Dragon Bat

post-65154-0-59226600-1470315693_thumb.png

And heres this colorful barkus

• Upvote 3

WOW that looks amazing. I'll let you know what my friend thinks of it and thanks.

I will personally request darkrai coloured cresselia and yveltal coloured xerneas if possible please.

This is a very popular thread you got going on. ;)

Have a great day/night as usual. :D

WOW that looks amazing. I'll let you know what my friend thinks of it and thanks.

I will personally request darkrai coloured cresselia and yveltal coloured xerneas if possible please.

This is a very popular thread you got going on. ;)

Have a great day/night as usual. :D

Well I already had these two done so enjoy your bonus!

post-65154-0-76819500-1470345596_thumb.png

And while I had Cresselia/Darkrai already spliced I didn't have a recolor so enjoy this!

post-65154-0-00571300-1470346271_thumb.png

• Upvote 2

Well I already had these two done so enjoy your bonus!
attachicon.gifXerveltal.png
And while I had Cresselia/Darkrai already spliced I didn't have a recolor so enjoy this!
attachicon.gifCresskrai.png

I love love love those especially the yveltal coloured xerneas and that cresselia is being used for endgame plot for Darkness for sure. :) Thanks a bunch.

I'll keep requesting things for Darkness as long as you stay open lol. ;)

EDIT: Okay next request if possible is darkrai coloured mew for an ingame sprite for Darkness lol. My teammate would like me to ask for dialga/groudon please so here I am doing it lol. ;)

Always appreciate your hard work on these. My team loves your work. Would you ever consider joining a fangame and showcasing your amazing talent through a game?

Thanks and have a great night.

The Noibat ralts is just adorable :,) simply adorable

How bout giving it a final evolved form with Noivern Gallade and Noivern Gardevoir

post-65154-0-57547400-1470386174_thumb.pngpost-65154-0-52728300-1470386175_thumb.png

heres this beautiful family

I love love love those especially the yveltal coloured xerneas and that cresselia is being used for endgame plot for Darkness for sure. :) Thanks a bunch.

I'll keep requesting things for Darkness as long as you stay open lol. ;)

EDIT: Okay next request if possible is darkrai coloured mew for an ingame sprite for Darkness lol. My teammate would like me to ask for dialga/groudon please so here I am doing it lol. ;)

Always appreciate your hard work on these. My team loves your work. Would you ever consider joining a fangame and showcasing your amazing talent through a game?

Thanks and have a great night.

I don't think I'm ready to commit myself to a team. I mostly just do these whenever vacations come along and I need a way to pass the time : P

Here's your Mew request

post-65154-0-37992400-1470386192_thumb.png

but if your friend wants to see that Dialga request they can fuckin fight me I made it and its never gonna see the light of day

• Upvote 1

attachicon.gifGallern.pngattachicon.gifGarvern.png

heres this beautiful family

I don't think I'm ready to commit myself to a team. I mostly just do these whenever vacations come along and I need a way to pass the time : P

Here's your Mew request

attachicon.gifMewkrai.png

but if your friend wants to see that Dialga request they can fuckin fight me I made it and its never gonna see the light of day

As usual awesome work.

That's cool. I thought I would ask at least but if you just do it to pass time, that's cool too :)

Do you mind making the mew's head black as well? It kind of looks weird with the white/pink head and rest is black lol. Next request will be darkrai and charizard both ways please. :) Again on behalf of a friend.

Uh mind if I ask why not when it comes to groudon/dialga? Is it not your best work or something? I'll let them know and see what their response is if they will fight you for it. :):P

As usual awesome work.

That's cool. I thought I would ask at least but if you just do it to pass time, that's cool too :)

Do you mind making the mew's head black as well? It kind of looks weird with the white/pink head and rest is black lol. Next request will be darkrai and charizard both ways please. :) Again on behalf of a friend.

Uh mind if I ask why not when it comes to groudon/dialga? Is it not your best work or something? I'll let them know and see what their response is if they will fight you for it. :):P

Here's your corrected Mew!

post-65154-0-61580900-1470397804_thumb.png

And here are your two 7/10 Charkrais

post-65154-0-78721700-1470397803_thumb.pngpost-65154-0-25596700-1470397805_thumb.png

and its not that the Groudon/Dialga isn't my best work

its that its 100% s u c c

• Upvote 2

Here's your corrected Mew!

attachicon.gifDarew.png

And here are your two 7/10 Charkrais

attachicon.gifCharkrai.pngattachicon.gifDarizard.png

and its not that the Groudon/Dialga isn't my best work

its that its 100% s u c c

WOW thanks for that awesome mew and charizard/darkrais. I really appreciate it. My team loves it.

Another request on behalf of my team member is Lucario, Mightyena, Shaymin and Oshawott which are their favs so see what you can do though it might be tough but I believe in you. :)

I'm sure the groudon/dialga isn't that bad as you're making it seem since you have done amazing on every other request given so far. :(

Have a great day/night. :D

How bout making Ninetails lookmore like Kyuubi from Naruto?

And if possible, Make Ursaring, Delphox, Diggersby, and Combuskten into Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica from FNAF xD

post-65154-0-34808900-1470428269_thumb.png

Here's the BigFox

post-65154-0-93836100-1470428251_thumb.png

And here are the animatronics!

I've added some rules for requests to the OP just to reflect the rules I have on my splicing pages elsewhere. Any requests that break these rules will be responded to with just a picture saying "succ"

• Upvote 1

WOW thanks for that awesome mew and charizard/darkrais. I really appreciate it. My team loves it.

Another request on behalf of my team member is Lucario, Mightyena, Shaymin and Oshawott which are their favs so see what you can do though it might be tough but I believe in you. :)

I'm sure the groudon/dialga isn't that bad as you're making it seem since you have done amazing on every other request given so far. :(

Have a great day/night. :D

Here's a Lucario/Mightyena

post-65154-0-12841800-1470432813_thumb.png

and here's a Shaymin/Oshawott!

post-65154-0-09002800-1470432815_thumb.png

While I appreciate the love and attention, with this you've hit at least 11 requests this week by my count :lol:

I mean I did just introduce the rule so I won't count the at least one extra request against you but I'll see you next Wednesday :P

• Upvote 2

ok I see the rules but it's kind of unclear how the 10 per week works. Is that from Sunday to Saturday or one week from the 1st request kind of thing?

Also why is there a limit if you enjoy doing these and if not many people request from you soon, then will you remove the request amount restrictions because I would love to keep requesting if possible?

Thanks for doing the requests I have made and helping Darkness out especially with the cress and mew sprites.

Have a great night. :)

P.S OH MAN. I thought the 10 per week rule would start now not including what I already requested. :( Fine see you next wednesday but I don't have to request to see if I want to use some of other people's requests you did. ;):P

Edited by pbood2

ok I see the rules but it's kind of unclear how the 10 per week works. Is that from Sunday to Saturday or one week from the 1st request kind of thing?

Also why is there a limit if you enjoy doing these and if not many people request from you soon, then will you remove the request amount restrictions because I would love to keep requesting if possible?

Thanks for doing the requests I have made and helping Darkness out especially with the cress and mew sprites.

Have a great night. :)

P.S OH MAN. I thought the 10 per week rule would start now not including what I already requested. :( Fine see you next wednesday but I don't have to request to see if I want to use some of other people's requests you did. ;):P

It starts from the day of the first request! I have the same rule everywhere and its just that I realized from my blog that once I start getting the same requests from the same people my interest really slows down because of the lack of new faces, to the extent where I'd rather not have requests than have the same people requesting so frequently. Honestly though recolors are a bit of a weird case so if all you want are those recolors for Darkness PM me and I'll see if I can do something about that :lol: No promises though :P

the noivern gallade and gardevoir are amazing @_@

now for a bit of a challenge Greninja chesnaught and delphox fusion with a full evolution line

This is pretty much three requests and the rule is only two a day but I wouldn't have done the 2nd stage because >Quilladin anyways so here!

post-65154-0-79315400-1470492994_thumb.pngpost-65154-0-28183400-1470492589_thumb.png

Edited by Makkilemore
  • Upvote 1