Firstly I'd like to say I do enjoy this project and very much appreciate the effort put into this game.

More importantly is I don't know what the fuck to do after talking to Melia about going to Sheridan. I'm on the Xen boat right now. waiting to get to Gearen or something so I can head towards Sheridan, but literally nothing to do. I talked to every npc, except Melia and Aelita because they aren't on the boat (which is probably a bug), and I also stepped outside to the boat and only saw me still on marijuana island. So I'm just here, stranded in apparently scriptless limbo, unless I'm supposed to wait or something stupid like that. Otherwise I NEED HALP

PS: I also managed to freak out the game, so my default walk is my run and my spacebar run is my walk. I don't know if this is related or not but I may as well bring it up.

PSS: where is the good rod?

Edit: Also, I didn't put it on the bug report topic simply cuz I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm 70% sure it is

Edited by The Radiant Aeon

Firstly I'd like to say I do enjoy this project and very much appreciate the effort put into this game.

More importantly is I don't know what the fuck to do after talking to Melia about going to Sheridan. I'm on the Xen boat right now. waiting to get to Gearen or something so I can head towards Sheridan, but literally nothing to do. I talked to every npc, except Melia and Aelita because they aren't on the boat (which is probably a bug), and I also stepped outside to the boat and only saw me still on marijuana island. So I'm just here, stranded in apparently scriptless limbo, unless I'm supposed to wait or something stupid like that. Otherwise I NEED HALP

PS: I also managed to freak out the game, so my default walk is my run and my spacebar run is my walk. I don't know if this is related or not but I may as well bring it up.

PSS: where is the good rod?

Edit: Also, I didn't put it on the bug report topic simply cuz I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm 70% sure it is

You are suppose to go to the top floor and talk to the captain.

You are suppose to go to the top floor and talk to the captain.

Oh I did. For a minute straight. Nothing happened.

Edit:Okay went and got Ver.7 to make sure it works properly there, and it did. Honestly this is one helluva bad scripting error, Probs gonna report it soon.

Edited by The Radiant Aeon