Reborn Nuzlocke V1 ((The first one I have ever done))

4thWallCeci

6. If I find any Revives, I may keep/use them as an "Extra Life"

7. If I lose any Pokemon to a PULSE, those Pokemon may be revived ((No Death PULSE))

8. If I fight any overleveled Pokemon ((like that Gargantuan Steelix)), I only lose 1 Pokemon. ((Overleveled = No Death))

Note: Those last 3 are rules I made up ((the last 2 go with Pokemon Reborn))

You might have a hard time with the revives until you find an itemfinder or mining kit since reborn is pretty stingy when it comes to them. Not sure how soon you can buy those cotton candies.

You might have a hard time with the revives until you find an itemfinder or mining kit since reborn is pretty stingy when it comes to them. Not sure how soon you can buy those cotton candies.

I know I can buy the Cotton Candies as early as the Obsidia Ward, but that would be a bit too OP. And I know that, but I like using the Grounded Revives rule anyways, just in case

• Global Mods

=( cross died. also did you forget the dupes clause with shuppet/banette, or did you just forget to update the swappables section? and good to see benjerry was really useful XD.

=( cross died. also did you forget the dupes clause with shuppet/banette, or did you just forget to update the swappables section? and good to see benjerry was really useful XD.

Yeeeeah... If it wasn't for Corey's Skuntank, I would still have Cross! Althooooooooough, ((and I forgot about this)), somethign that me and my friends do is that after beating a Gym Leader, I have the option of reviving a Team Member. Do you think I should do that? Should I revive Cross, but at the cost of another Pokemon in my Swap Box? And with that, yeah I forgot to update the Swappables Section XD

• Global Mods

Yeeeeah... If it wasn't for Corey's Skuntank, I would still have Cross! Althooooooooough, ((and I forgot about this)), somethign that me and my friends do is that after beating a Gym Leader, I have the option of reviving a Team Member. Do you think I should do that? Should I revive Cross, but at the cost of another Pokemon in my Swap Box? And with that, yeah I forgot to update the Swappables Section XD

you could do, but currently you have 3 deaths and 3 badges, so combined with the other rules, at the current pace that could mean you had no dead pokemon by the end! that would be happy, but also might slightly invalidate their deaths? I dunno its your choice. also will you record any revives you use?

you could do, but currently you have 3 deaths and 3 badges, so combined with the other rules, at the current pace that could mean you had no dead pokemon by the end! that would be happy, but also might slightly invalidate their deaths? I dunno its your choice. also will you record any revives you use?

I mean, I have this Igglybuff I got from a woman than can be swapped for Cross so that he'll be revived, which is a 1 time use thing I use call Sacrifice Revival, where I choose 1 Pokemon in my Dead Box and swap it for a Pokemon in my Swap Box