Groundhog's Day

H.P. Doom

So I just finished Ep. 15 for the third time and I've been using the same team members the entire time. I kinda want to use new Pokemon instead of sticking with the same 6 Pokemon I always seem to fall back on. Any suggestions? Also no team has no weaknesses and i'd like to know what things i need to tweak with my original team members.

My team follows:

Gardevoir (Judgement) Lv. 77

Synchronize Lax Nature Psychic, Calm Mind, Moonblast, and Magical Leaf

Metagross (3RR0R) Lv 75

Clear Body Quiet Nature Psychic, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm

Swampert (Dab King) Lv 78

Torrent Mild Nature Earthquake, Surf, Waterfall, Hammer Arm

Scrafty (Swagless) lv 78

Moxie Lonely Nature High Jump Kick, Head Smash, Rock Climb, Crunch

Camerupt (Pimple) Lv 74

Solid Rock Lonely Nature Earthquake, Earth Power, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Magnezone (T3RR4WR) Lv 79

Analytic Rash Nature Discharge, Flash Cannon, Metal Burst, Tri Attack

Also, Ive been training a Walrein, Noivern, Breloom, Conkeldurr, Alakazam, Litwick, Crobat, and all the starters from events.

Edited by H.P. Doom

And also I have Noivern and Crobat in the making for Ground types. I'm might axe Pimple.... it will hurt since he was my first Pokemon aside from my starter...

Your team looks pretty solid except that you have little ground resistances, so I'd recommend you adding a flying pokemon or a pokemon with levitate to help. Another thing is your pokemon natures aren't the best, so I'd recommend you go to the 7th street psychologist to change your pokemon natures to the ideal natures.

- Your metagross could be better by replacing Psychic with Zen Headbutt as it is a physical attack with metagross' nice base 135 attack stat.

- Your scrafty's moveset is alright, but if you want, you can breed better moves to replace head smash and rock climb with drain punch + fake out by breeding a female scrafty with a male mienfoo, or you can breed a female scrafty with a male ampharos to get thunder punch + fire punch for better coverage.

Edited by Shpee