Ghost Mono

Vilvana

I decided to see if ghost types are good or not, so here am I doing one.
Only allowed to us ghost types, I have to try and mange my way through Reborn. I;m just worried about Luna......
So here is my first team

GhastlyL5 gastly.gif
Male
Shiny
Ability: Levitate
Moveset: Hypnosis, Lick, Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Bomb

Snorunt L5snorunt.gif
Female
Bob shiny
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Powder Snow, Leer, Double Team

Litwick L4litwick.gif
Female
Non Shiny
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Ember, Astonish, Minimize

Honege L5 honedge.png

Female

Non Shiny

Ability: No Guard

Moveset: Fury Cutter, Tackle, Swords Dance

Sludge Bomb and Dazzling Gleam in Gastly, Minimize in Litwick and Swords Dance in Honedge are quite op for a level 5 I think. The early game will be way too easy with that team.

Swords Dance is learnt at level 1...... sludge bomb and dazzling gleam is used for future purposes, Fern and Luna

Minimize: I don't normally use these kind of moves unless i am in a desperate need of speed

Written In personal perspective of a new trainer

1. KAA....BOOOMM

Wow, when I just introduce myself, a large explosion or some thing happens. Next I black out. That was very welcoming. Ame says she is busy and walks off, leaving me with a hyperactive green haired girl who is apparently the Eletric Type Gym Leader. She tells me to go to the Hall so I do, well I have no idea where am I, why I am covered in rubble and why is there a broken down train station. Very bad at the sense of direction, I wonder around, talking to the people around. Most are not friendly. Excuse ME, I'm just trying to be friendly!

A woman also gives me a potion, but not for me....awww

Anyways, I meet a girl who introduces herself as Victoria and drags me into the Grand Hall or whatever Julia said it was. Now I get to choose my pokemon!

No ghosts.. :wacko:
*a bit of magic later*

I go down, Victoria goes up.
Bye....

I am busy admiring my pokemon when this freaky creep walks up. I he/she a girl or boy? He/she has the nerve to call a person he/she just met cute?! EXCUSE ME, DO YOU NEED THE DOCTOR??! He has problems...at talking properly
Then I have to battle him. Tch

He is easy, his Nidoran only used Leer, while Litwick burnt him and defeated Nidoran with Ember.
We go heal, then Victoria comes from the top part and challenges me too....sigh

She is easy too.... sends out a Tepig. Well, I do know Tepig's last evolution is Fighting/Fire, so isn't Chimchar a better choice? I send in Litwick and swap it for Honedge. Honedge takes no damage except for stat decreasing ones, but using Tail Whip all the time is dull.

I win after, recieves my own pair of Running Shoes, a Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, and then I'm left alone...Hooray:(

Team Changes
litwick.gif
Litwick L7 Female
Flame Body
Ember
Astonish
Minimize
Fire Spin

snorunt.gif
Snorunt L5 Female
Inner Focus
Powder Snow
Leer
Double Team

gastly.gif
Gastly L5 Male

Levitate

Hypnosis

Lick

Dazzling Gleam

Sludge Bomb

honedge.png

Honedge L5 Female

No Guard

Tackle

Swords Dance

Fury Cutter

Edited by Yuziriha

Yey nice work , im waiting for next update.

Im too doing Mono type runs for every Propagonist via Kuro Fire and now Alice Psychic

Wanted to do Ghost mono but i dont have thing to edit file so i abandoned that idea so im interested in this so keep up the good work ;D

Yey nice work , im waiting for next update.

Im too doing Mono type runs for every Propagonist via Kuro Fire and now Alice Psychic

Wanted to do Ghost mono but i dont have thing to edit file so i abandoned that idea so im interested in this so keep up the good work ;D

there's a thread to edit save files for monotypes, pinned as well.

Updates will be scarcer. You know why.

II. Team WHA-teor?

Grr, least favourite part of being a trainer is grinding? Why? Because I hate it when Trubbish's decide they can poison yur pokemon and you run back and forth to the Pokemon Centre to heal, and after a few turns of healing, Nurce Joy decides to scold me. Sorry! Don't blame me, blame the Trubbish!

This Peridot Ward is OK, but it seriously needs some uh...you know, to make it looke brighter... :wacko:

There is trainers, but most of them is street rats, a few Doxy thingies scattered around, a few youngsters, plus this really rich boy and punks. Is this town's economy or what's the other word for it good?

I'm training, wandering, and going crazy thanks to Trubbish, until I decide to look into my bag and finds a Dawn Stone. I evolve my Snorunt quickly, getting a Froslass, which I wanted for so long....

I also have a Zigzagoon, and his Pickup ability is very handy. He picked up a Dusk Ball. Lucky me.

When Ghoul(gastly) and Yuki(froslass..bad names I know) are at L17, I give up totally at grinding and decides to muck around for a bit. Recieves a old rod, that looks like it's going to crumble any second, finds a psychopathic Budew wandering at night, and finds a woman in her house with a Igglybuff mumbling about somebody coming back. Wha? I decide to go into this hotel building like thing and immediately sees to people covered in ninja like clothes rambling about stuff. Then they finally notice me staring at them and they peform a disappearing act. OK...

I decide to check the woman with Igglyball and find the same to ninja like people there. :ph34r: Hello, I'm back.....

Then they battle me. EXCUSE ME!? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS. Sigh

They use poison types. I don't have type advantage but they are still easy. Too easy. The woman thanks me and asks me if I want her Igglyball, but I refuse. It is a pink ball that has no use to me..sorry igglyball.

I decide to challange Julia after. I trugde my way down to her gym, seeing it is locked and I have to go to Blackstream Factory. I go to a factory. I see a green haired boy, and I decide to ask him if this is Blackstream Factory. He talks about meeting at a factory, snaps at me and challanges me into a battle. Your rude. And your name. It sounds...feminine why not No offense.

Battle

Fern sends out his Lotad and I send out Titanium(honedge L13). Moves first and uses Fury Cutter, which knocks down Lotad. Fern tries sending out Snivy, but only to get knocked out with 2 Fury Cutters. Fern sends out his ace, his Budew. The Budew paralyzes my Titanium, but with some luck, gets knocked out with one Pursuit and 2 Fury Cutters. Victor: Yuzi

He says it is luck. Well, if your going to have an attitude about your loss then....*GLARE* He walks off but not before taunting me. GRR

I go to the gym again, Julia greets me and hurries off raging about someone trying to destroy her gym. Ok..who would do that? I follow her, first healing, and she is pretty happy I came/followed her. She blows up the door. Isn't there a nicer way to do it insteas of exploding something? Anyways, we go in. With the Flobot and the jerk.

"This place smells terriblebadtastic" - Julia

Great long word there...but I guess your right. It smells horrible. The Flobot talks in hard vocabulary. I wanted to ask what does it mean in English too..heh. I'm stuck with Fern. Hooray... :( :angry:

We find the meteor ninja :ph34r: grunts things again. Hey! Fern! How did your Budew level up? Rare Candy? I didn't see you defeating any of my pokemon....

Continues under

Edited by Yuziriha

*Drags Fern around*
Bashes up :ph34r: grunts. Why dress like :ph34r: . Dress like normal people. Unless you like :ph34r:
Fern and I disengage the doors and meet Julia in the last room. Sends us to get 'boomies'. Right. Bashes up more :ph34r: grunts and collects the 'boomies'. While we were off looking for 'boomies' Florinia busied herself with the door. Right as Julia is about to blow up the door, Rini manages to open the door. Nice save.

This weirdeyepatchdudwithstuff appears while we come in. Now I'm thinking about it, the name Meteor is familiar. Makes me feel uneasy. Whatever. I have to deal with these to :ph34r: grunts who have stronger pokemon than the rest, but they are still fairly easy to beat.

Best thing after a battle is deal with explosives. NOT. After a notverynice farewell. I'm left to challange Julia

Team Changes
gastly.gif
Ghoul L18 Male
Levitate
Curse
Lick
Dazzling Gleam
Sludge Bomb

litwick.gif
Candle L17 Female

Flame Body

Ember

Astonish

Confuse Ray

Fire Spin

froslass.gif
Yuki L17 Female
Snow Cloak
Powder Snow
Icy Wind
Double Team
Ice Shard

honedge.png

Titanium L16 Female

No Guard

Tackle

Swords Dance

Fury Cutter

Pursuit

Edited by Yuziriha

III.GYM BATTLE WITH CRAZY HYPER CHEERLEADER

Yay. Finally. Julia. I go through the gym door happily....only to find that I can't go in unless I get to the Voltorb. What! No normal gym has puzzles. I talk to Ame through this thing that is in every gym. She says good HP pokemon are good. Umm..ok. My first door blowing up experience is not very fun. As the Voltorb blows up the doors...it disappears. Are you saying that the the Voltorb literally killed itself?
If that is true, I actually wonder how many Voltorb lives are used for this puzzle.

FINALLY, my gym battle. Julia, your goin' down.

Battle
*I'm NOT writing everything down.*
I just noticed. It is an Eletric type Gym. But no one told me!

Julia first sends in her Helioptile creature while I send out my weakest, Titanium. A Swords Dance and Fury Cutter did the work.
Julia's Blitzle was defeated with 2 Fury Cutter's and Titanium also survived the Flame Charge form Blitzle.
I swapped Titanium with Yuki when Julia sent out Flying Pikachu Clone.
Then swapped it back to Titanium when the FPC fainted. Voltorb came out next, but sadly, Titanium fainted so Yuki came out and defeated the 2 coming Voltorbs.
Julia decides to send her ace, Electrode thingy ball. I had hoped Ghoul would finish that big ball off but fainted in one go. Yuki did the rest.
Candle stayed sleeping in her pokeball the whole time.

After getting that Volt Badge and that disk-thing-with-move-teaching-video....Julia falls asleep. Wow...

Team Changes

honedge.png
Same as last chapter

gastly.gif
Same as last chapter

Now the changes...

froslass.gif
Yuki L18
Cursed Body
Powder Snow
Icy Wind
Astonish
Ice Shard

litwick.gif
Candle L18

Flame Body

Moveset the same as last chapter

Edited by Yuziriha

ok people. Next chapter.

IV. Uhh..SLUMS?

After my battle, I go outside to find Victoria blocking the exit. OK...can you now move? I need to go the the Pokemon Centre. Instead of moving, she gives me information about Obsidia Ward. Thanks, but no thanks. Really,
i just finished an important battle and your telling ME to deal with it?! Lazy and spoiled.

I just give up and decide to go. Victoria is annoying. I go and visit the Obsidia Ward place, aaand I find Flobot blocking the way. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE TODAY? You seem to have a sudden attraction to block other people's path!

After the Flobot manages to convince the Police, I go through...

Woah..this place exploded with plants. And there is a random crack in the middle of the street. A little birdie tells me the only way to get to the other side is the slums. Thank you. I actually DON'T CARE!

Anyway, I to the slums, not before seeing a naughty Lilli Doggie thing run away.

HOW DID VICTORIA GET HERE SO FAST? ONLY FLORINIA HAD MANAGED TO CONVINCE THE POLICE..NOT YOU!
She asks me if I am goig through the slums, which I reply with a unhuh, which she takes as a yes and challenges to battle. Really?

Her Kirlia was easy. Sludge Bomb did the trick. Her Pignite was harder, due to no type advantage, so Curse from Ghoul did the it, but making both faint. Next, Victoria sends out this Makhu something which Candle finished off. Right Victoria, this is how much I've grown. I still can beat you.

So, the slums.

It is messy. I go through it, obviously, but I fight this real creepy Scraggy/Scrafty Gang thing. Street Rats and other random trainers flock the area. Weird. After fleeing form the slums, the Obsidia place is blocked so the only place is Coral Ward.

Foggy area, I cough and splutter as I make my way in. It IS sunny right now and there is still fog. I can't believe that. I go to the harbour to meat this tall-blue-haired-weird-creepy-girl-lady-person. Nice to meet you now I'll leave. No? Grr

Then she talks 'bout an Oshawott. I don't care about the Oshawott. Just leave me be! Then to make my day even more horrible, Cain come. Grr

Then Cain becomes a Super Hero of justuce and saves the Oshawott. Oshawott then wants Cain to be it's/her/his trainer which Cain makes an exception and agrees. Woohoo. another battle :wacko:

I win. Oshawott easy. Sludge Bomb. His other's slowly bashed them up with the remaining pokemon. I don't have direct advantage of him anyway.

They leave me. You guys are sooo nice :(

Team Changes
gastly.gif
Ghoul L20
Levitate
Curse
Lick
Dazzling Gleam
Sludge Bomb

froslass.gif
Yuki L20
Cursed Body
Powder Snow
Icy Wind
Stonish
Ice Shard

litwick.gif
Candle L20

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Astonish

Confuse Ray

Fire Spin

honedge.png

Titanium L20

No Guard

Shadow Sneak

Swords Dance

Fury Cutter

Autotomize

Edited by Yuziriha

Next one

V. Obsidia VS That Other One I Forgot Its name

I run after them as Flo and Amaria walk away. Don't go yet, I'm a human beung too and I wanna come....

I reach them and they talk about the plants and the other exploding stuff happening. Finally I get Cut. My Pickup Raccoon gets it and we go into the park......

Bye bye Flo and Amy. You just got tangrowthed. Then this boy,girl weird person called ZEL+Zel+zEl+zeL person comes up and battles me. With a Pulse Tangrowth. Scary. That pokemon looked like a cross between a robot and a machine. I mean a mutated Fern. It was easy defeating it though. Yuki and Titanium finished it off.

ZEL argues with itself/hersel/himself and disappears while everything goes back to normal. And again, as usual, I get left alone. I make my way around Obsidia, and found that he Daycare couple were really awkward. Turns out to be Team Meteor. I don't know, but something tells me Fern would side with them one day.....anyway, I was the knight in shining armour and I did the you know, saving the couple... :P

Off th challenge Flobot!

I wal off to challenge her, finding an arcade there too. Sadly, I don't have a coin case thing. I enter the Gym/school, only to find the mutated Tangrowth in my way saying I am such an embarrasment and I should go home. I am stubborn, so that mutated creature tells is cronies/friends/jerks to lock me off. That is nice. I will force my way through then. Which I do.

I battle my way through trainers and students, which was really helpful for my training. Next, when reaching the entrance to the arean, Fern is there blocking the way. I beat him in the battle. He IS the worst trainer after all. Now It is the Gym Battle!

Yuzi VS Flobot

Titanim vs maractus. Maractus uses spikes, sadly but Titanium destroys her/he/it with Fury Cutter

Titanium VS Brelloom.. Aerial did it but Flo used like 2 super potions

Candle VS Ferroseed Flame Burst did it

Candle VS Cacnea Sand Tomb dealt a lot but Flame Burst is always handy

Candle/Ghoul VS Cottonee Candle fainted not before using Flame Burst and Sludge Bomb finished it

Ghoul Vs Cradthing I win

Seriously Flobot. You believed I should of lost?! You are exactly like your brother...

Wut? Jasper and Berly Ward? Sure.....I'll go...

Team Changes

honedge.png

Titanium F L24

No Guard

Aerial Ace

Fury Cutter

Autotomize

Swords Dance

froslass.png

Yuki F L24

Cursed Body

Draining Kiss

Icy Wind

Astonish

Ice Shard

gastly.png

Ghoul M L24

levitate

Curse

Sucker Punch

Dazzling Gleam

Sludge Bomb

litwick.png

Candle F L22

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Astonish

Confuse Ray

Fire Spin

I know I'm posting two, but that other one was played like last week so I'm posting both.

VI. PLANT STUFF

I go to Jasper Ward. But I caught A Pancham first for TM SLAVE. Whatever...here I come Jasper Ward. First thing I see is the Police Station. I feel welcome. Not. The police cheif tells me that the 5 Police are missing. I don't care any less but I agree to find them. If I can anyway.

This place is confusing. I go through a broken down thing/hut/building to find trainers wanting a battle. There is a Pokemon Centre, but I have to find something else first to take away the plants. I walk back the the Machy Forest to find like a billion :ph34r: (ninga :P ) grunts there. :angry: Was this planned. I battle my way through them, why you so annoying. There is light shards so I heal, then I jump off the ledge, to come face in face to a person called Taco? Ahem..I mean Taka.

Why so many Team :ph34r: Ninga(meteor) people. Grr. I win, obviously. Lileep was easy, actually, the hardest was Chatot. Chatter is fustrating. But my Gastly, or now Haunter defeated it. Then he leaves. Why am I always left out!? :(

I go back to where I found the police guy, but a different building, and there is a lost girl in the 5th floor. She leaves me too. Sigh. Berry Ward then. Or whatever it is called. Another lost police. Wow, Police's do you need a GPS system or what? Finally I reach that Berry Ward. But I can't access all of it. Hey, do you people sell membership VIP to get in here? No? OK...

Only way is to go to the Rodch....something Jungle. Another leafy adventure then. Later I step on a hole. I am such genius. I stepped on a hole.*roll eyes*

This CRAZYIDIOT NUZLEAF DECIDED IT COULD LOCK ME UP!!! EXCUSE ME. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR MES-the Nuzleaf walks away. Thank YOU :angry:

Few minutes later. Fern comes strolling in. He laughs, just as I expected. Asks me to beg. NEVER you *silently curses him* He laughs even more and walks away.

*99999999999999* hours later* A Chatot comes to the rescue. Finally

Continues under

Edited by Yuziriha

Part 2.

I do manage to find All police and defeat all grunts using my atom sized brain. I am really eager to find the Pulse and defeat it, but it is getting late, so I decide to camp for the night. I wander around, and find this buiding where I can rest. The man there offers me to stay for the night, and I accept. Like who wouldn't? I slowly fall asleep....

A middle aged purple haired man stares, his mouth moving, but no sound comes out. His face is shadowed, and he just seems very sad. The wind gushes, and the bridge feels shaky. The person jumps. I try screaming.....

Was that a dream or what? I thank the man I go find that Pulse...*a billion years later*

Phew. Next to the Pulse is Taco and Zel, plus a strange man. The strange man orders the two to fight me while Heather storms in and yells at them and then is challenged by the 'strange man'. Battling Zel + Taka is actually hard. Well, it is 6 VS 4. Took me literally 10 minutes to finish the battle, using the help of a LOT of icecreams and a revive.

When I win, those two act a disappearing act. Bye. The strange guy tries walkin away but is ambushed by the police. The man is the purple haired dude I saw somewhere...Heather gets upset and flees. Corey takes that chance and disappears while the police chase after him. Left alone again...

Well, at least now I can get my badge!

Team Changes

haunter.png

Ghoul M L29

Levitate

Curse

Sucker Punch

Dazzling Gleam

Sludge Bomb

litwick.png

Candle F L28

Flame Body

Flame Burst

Fire Spin

Hex

Confuse Ray

honedge.png

Titanium F L26

No Guard

Aerial Ace

Fury Cutter

Swords Dance

Retaliate

froslass.png

Yuki F L25

Cursed Body

Draining Kiss

Icy Wind

Ice Shard

Astonish

Edited by Yuziriha

Banette.. I don't know.. maybe...not bothered to get pumkaboo wuteverit is called because it is awful(no offense anyone)..shuppet maybe...but the moveset doesn't really help me that much... i actually don't know. I don't want to bury my head into training, and my goal is to have at the most 9 pokemon. And Phantump, Rotom, Frillish, Misdreavus and Gollet is in my mind.