[Resolved] Team Meteor

PokeFailure

there are several battles in that house, you haven't exactly mentioned in which you are having trouble.If it's the first one,then you can do it easily (I have done with your save file but it's better to try yourself ).Blake can be hard to defeat here.But you can overcome this by leveling up and adjusting your team.

next time try to specify the problem so we can help you easily.

I downloaded your save file and i don't see any problem with the team you have (i already did all the battles in the mansion with it)

The only advice i can give you is use some Common Candies on Blastoise and Arcanine, because when you'll get to Solaris you'll have to pay attention and kill all the mons on the field asap, and if your team doesn't obey you it'll be difficult

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

My bad, I can't get past blake+Fern.

What pokemon should I switch out?

Then..It seems you are not paying properly.Blastoise will do its job at level 74.Next time remember not to cross the level cap.As Steffo suggested use some Common candy on Arcanine too.

Maybe you can use the Exp. share on Beartic.That will be good training for him.You can start will Ampharos,it can hit both the mons.
I think Donphan will be better with Sturdy.
Don't be disappointed if you fail the first time, try again..you have a great team.
And I don't know why but can't upload the save files.
Edited by Debojit97

Then..It seems you are not paying properly.Blastoise will do its job at level 74.Next time remember not to cross the level cap.As Steffo suggested use some Common candy on Arcanine too.

Maybe you can use the Exp. share on Beartic.That will be good training for him.You can start will Ampharos,it can hit both the mons.
I think Donphan will be better with Sturdy.
Don't be disappointed if you fail the first time, try again..you have a great team.
And I don't know why but can't upload the save files.

I'll use common candies when I get to the last pokemon of a battle (If I get to fern's/blake's)

Yeah he's underleveled, I'll just not reset after failing and let him keep the EXP, Gonna spend a fortune on common candies.

I've tried 5 times as of now.

Probably over the data limit, That's why I use mediafire xD.

I'll use common candies when I get to the last pokemon of a battle (If I get to fern's/blake's)

Yeah he's underleveled, I'll just not reset after failing and let him keep the EXP, Gonna spend a fortune on common candies.

I've tried 5 times as of now.

Probably over the data limit, That's why I use mediafire xD.

Unfortunately, you can't use common candies between the mansion battles