Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Blue Moon

Lone Wanderer Jordan

Question

I'm just about to go to the part where you go find Titania down the Fall, and am trying to get a Blue Moon for that special scene.

I've heard that the vendors have a rare chance of having them, but is it determined by each time you talk to them? (AKA if I talk to the vendor at the Circus and he doesn't have one, cancel and go back in and he may do?)

If not, is there any Ice Cream Vendors available in Calcenon or Ametrine?

16 answers to this question

You can all stop I'm right here :3

No but seriously normally what I did was keep buying berry ice cream in the machine above the museum until I get a special surprise

XZiKCy2.png

Unfortunately I'm at the point in the game where I'm not able to get back to that place anymore, and can only go from Agate Circus, Calcenon and Ametrine City.

Really, still none? I wish there was an easier way to get it honestly like a one you can just pick up, just one though

Agreed, I'm having incredibly bad luck with this game apart from battles.

Every Pokemon I find tends to have terrible IV's, I've only found 2 shinies as opposed to some who have found well over 50 by the point I'm at, and of course this whole "Ice Cream Vendor and Pickup to get Blue Moon" being the bane of my existence...

I've actually stopped playing now as it was starting to get boring, but I don't want to go past the point in the game without giving Titania a Blue Moon...

Unless my luck is absurdly weird, that's not how it works. In my experience I would never get the coveted ice cream flavor to appear by going in and out of the shop repeatedly, but when I started soft resetting it worked after a few dozen tries. After I got the blue moon ice cream to appear, it would stay there even after I exited the shop and even the area multiple times. However when I played the next day, it was gone. My conclusion is that whether or not he sells ice cream is determined when you first talk to him, and stays like that for the rest of the day.

That or my luck was absurd that day.

Unless my luck is absurdly weird, that's not how it works. In my experience I would never get the coveted ice cream flavor to appear by going in and out of the shop repeatedly, but when I started soft resetting it worked after a few dozen tries. After I got the blue moon ice cream to appear, it would stay there even after I exited the shop and even the area multiple times. However when I played the next day, it was gone. My conclusion is that whether or not he sells ice cream is determined when you first talk to him, and stays like that for the rest of the day.

That or my luck was absurd that day.

Just tried this. Exited the area, came back in, saved in front. Didn't have it.

Soft Reset.

Opened shop menu... HUZZAH! HE HAS IT! I JUST BOUGHT 5!