Hey, was there a pokeball before?

Lugruf

So, this is me starting a new Reborn run when I suddenly realize in that abandoned pokeball in the corner. Someone must have forgotten it. I wonder if I can keep it.

screenshot1.png
What will it contain? I can't wait to know... Oh, look at this little guy. Isn't it adorable?
screenshot2.png
Well, I decided to introduce a first evolution for Absol so that I can have it as an starter. I tried to balance it as much as posible but I will post here the data so that you can give your feedback, as I might buff it or nerf it if it's unbalanced.
Sprites:
722.png722b.png
Shiny sprites:
722s.png722sb.png
Icon:
icon722.png
Species: Belux
Abilities: Pressure, Super Luck, Justified (Hidden)
stats.png
Moves:
1. Scratch
1. Feint
4. Leer
7. Quick Attack
10. Pursuit
13. Taunt
16. Bite
19. Double Team
22. Slash
25. Swords Dance
29. Night Slash
32. Detect
35. Psycho Cut
38. Me First
41. Sucker Punch
44. Razor Wind
47. Future Sight
50. Perish Song
Same egg moves, tutors and TMs as Absol except that it doesn't learn Giga Impact and Hyper Beam.
Evolutions:
Evolves to Absol at level 30
Thanks angelbeast111 for the back sprites.
Except for the Belux as starter, the game is just vanilla Reborn. Should someone want to play it, the game is for sale for only 0 rupees. Besides, during this first month, we will apply a 50% discount so you can buy it for 0 rupees instead! Just PM me if you are interested.
Just as a side note, the design of Belux and none of the art have been made by me, and I do not own or hold any right of copyright over them. It was just a random image I came across in the Internet.
Edited by Lugruf

This looks fun. I'm not sure if I would go for it, but tell me how it goes for you.

i.e. difficulty of qym battles, balance, and that sort of thing. See if it seems more powerful than other starters. That sort of thing.

I want this to be a thing. Amethyst please!!

I mean, the only Fakemon/Fan Made Pokemon in Reborn are the Pulse/Mega Pokemon. I don't know if Ame would incorporate this. BUT, if she did, it would be pretty cool.