Reborn Community Weekly Gaming Event

pbood2

Reborn Community Weekly Gaming Event  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a weekly gaming event for Reborn?

• Yes, I'm excited
    • Yes, but what about Reborn Game Night that already exists?
    • I could be if it is improved and give suggestions for improvement in the thread
    • No, sorry I'm not.
    • No, because I can't make it to the event the way it is right now.
  2. 2. What kind of events or games would you want to do at this weekly event?

• King's Game in a group room if possible and allowed by reborn auth
    • Queen's Game in a group room if possible and allowed by reborn auth
    • Cards Against Humanity (if you don't know what this is, people including me can teach you)
    • Town of Salem
    • Board Games Online
    • Trivia
    • Tournaments for Pokemon Battling or Smash or something
    • Other (Indicate below what your idea or what you would want as an event)

Hello Reborn.

Ever since being on Reborn, I have noticed I am fighting for things I never expected to ever such as fairness in different aspects and I have also noticed my creativity and wanting to do new things involving people has increased greatly so consider this a byproduct of that increase in wanting to do things which involves others. Any feedback on this is greatly appreciated especially how to improve it for future weeks once it has happened once at least.

So, what I'm thinking of running because of having so much fun at the Summer Party (thanks Reborn auth and organizers for that), a weekly gaming event for people who are just around on the server and are looking to have some fun late night wise.

The plan: to have it happen both Friday and Saturday nights around 11 pm EST or 4 am GMT but if lots of Eu people want to join, I will think of how to make a time which works for EU members. :)

How it would work: on Friday or Saturday night around 11 pm EST or 4 am GMT is I or someone I would designate as manager of the event because I'm not around or something would ask whoever's online on reborn forums and showdown what they feel like doing and basically the goal is to have fun doing Town of Salem or CAH or board games online or something else suggested by people. Basically people who might want to have a smash tourney or do something else can feel free to because they can gather people together and do so but this is like a platform to allow those gatherings and socializing to happen you know. :)

The polls and the responses will be taken into account when deciding what to do for the weekly event.

I hope you guys are excited and interested in this kind of event.

Have a great day/night and see you at the event tomorrow. :)

If I missed any vital information for this, please let me know so I can edit and fix the post.

I mean, this is already a thing I used to do, and there's already a topic for something like this

I know and that's why in the poll I put something about Reborn Game Night but it died or has not happened in a while so if something like this exists already, all power to it and I would love to join myself but I haven't seen anything lately like this so I thought after enjoying the party, I would do this to be sure something happens weekly where people can have fun.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes :( I don't mean to do that.

Those were part of Game Nights, yes. We did Queens Game frequently, as Kings Game is reserved for parties

Pbood, I'm saying the topic exists and anyone is allowed to host these things if they want; the new topic just wasn't necessary is all when you could post in the other

Link for reference: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16547&page=1

• Support Squad

Those were part of Game Nights, yes. We did Queens Game frequently, as Kings Game is reserved for parties

I was not notified of the QG the fuck? I would have been around way more often for that.

And yeah, this exists already. Well, existed.

If it did start up again I'd only trust someone like Rose to keep ahold of it though.

Pbood, I'm saying the topic exists and anyone is allowed to host these things if they want; the new topic just wasn't necessary is all when you could post in the other

This is an event idea different than Reborn Game Night I believe though which is why I thought I would make a new thread but I asked on the showdown server and mde said put it here so I did.

Oh okay, I did put in the poll QG and KG are only possible if approved by reborn authority so if the authority don't approve then I won't suggest playing QG and KG and that might annoy members who wanted to join just for that but that's fine I guess then.

I was not notified of the QG the fuck? I would have been around way more often for that.

And yeah, this exists already. Well, existed.

If it did start up again I'd only trust someone like Rose to keep ahold of it though.

I agree with you that like Rose took over the equality and fairness room which is fine with me btw, if Rose wants to take this over and revive the event about having fun, I'm fine with that but that's if she's around to do so and if Game Night hasn't happened in a while, that means Rose most likely can't manage the event because of being busy or some other reason so I can't do anything about who manages it Dobby sorry. :(

Oh what I said could be construed as me calling Rose out for being a bad event manager suddenly which is NOT what I'm trying to say so please don't misunderstand me.

I'll check the Reborn Game Night information and make sure this is not the same concept if possible. That's all I can do Rose and other auth. :)

Edited by pbood2

Looks fun, but do you have the authoritah to host KG and QG?

attachicon.gifdownload (1).jpg

Honchy like I said earlier, KG and QG will only happen if permission is given by reborn auth and only then. I'm certain I could run it if need be though. It doesn't seem tough to manage based on what I saw during the party which was awesome btw.

Anyways, I did my research into Reborn Game Night and it looks like it was a sporadic event that happened whenever possible and during the day but the purpose and why this event will be different is it happened every week in the night EST because I'm free as ever so I can manage this successfully. If I need an mod online to help me, I'm sure I can ask them for it. The games will be the same most likely such as CAH, ToS, Mafia (if I learn about it that is lol) but there are other events such as trivia and tourneys for different games that were not included in Reborn Game Night. I truly believe it is different enough Rose to warrant it's own thread.

Again sorry if you think it's the same. I still hope if you are around, you would consider joining us for some fun. :)

Ok so here's the dealio. Reborn Game Night was something primarily run by Rose but also was capable of being run by members who were willing to tackle the task for the time. So what we're going to do is re-pin the Reborn Game Night thread. Those who are willing to run an event will indicate when they want to, and what event(s) they wish to host. They will then be added to the OP for easier access. These events that can be done on the server will be done in the Games room or in Mafia Village if playing mafia. Games hosted outside of Reborn will obviously be done so on the indicated sites. Queen's Game is, and always has been allowed for these game nights without auth supervision. King's Game will remain off-limits as a party-themed game as well as the tendency for borderline R7 material that we generally would need to monitor. Those who wish to host tournaments can be made room drivers in the Games room. So now that Reborn Game Night is being reinstated, I'm going to go ahead and lock this.