DaZzA's TR Team

DaZzA

My team at a glance.

437.gif534.gif579.gif494.gif199.gif381.gif

Introduction/Explanation

This team is a trick room team I made a long while ago. My favourite team and what I consider my best. This is pretty much the only team I use anymore because trick room is pretty damn fun and while some may call it gimmicky and plain bad, I think it is just very underrated. I can't remember what ladders ranks and stuff I got with it but just take my word that it has done well. I know this team can be improved and I know it's weaknesses, I just can't really be bothered with PO much and can't be bothered to try and fix it l0l. Suggestions would be nice because then I would have to do less thinking.

Playstyle

This team is based around keeping trick room up (durrr) and mixing it with some super aggressive pokemans. Setting up stealth rock is huge for this team since it helps me get the KO's I need. Usually what happens is I set up trick room with bronzong, switch to an appropriate pokemon depending on the opponents pokemon. Let's say I have Victini or Conkeldurr out, they will switch out and have to take a huge 600+ attack STAB hammer arm or a 600+ attack v-create. This puts huge dents into the enemy team and then I will switch to one of my trick room set ups and repeat. I'll go on to the team now.

Bronzong (RunsRLYFast)

437.gif@ Shed Shell (Leftovers on servers that ban Chandelure)

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SDef

Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)

- Gyro Ball

- Trick Room

- Stealth Rock

- Explosion

This guy is the best trick room and stealth rock set up evar. If I can take a couple hits I will stealth rock first then trick room in order to get as many turns out of it as possible. Most taunt leads are fast and gyro ball can do a LOT of damage and suprise people when they don't expect a Bronzong to hurt them much. Eventhough explosion isn't that good anymore, it synergises too well with trick room to pass up. Being able to do some damage as I go out to my damage dealers helps set up KO's. Shed Shell is needed for Chandelure unless it's banned in which I case I take leftovers. Also, I do like to try and keep Bronzong alive since he is the much needed dragon resist and also the only trick room set up that doesn't take 36362353 damage from dark/ghost/bug attacks. He runs RLY fast in trick room.

Conkeldurr (RunsFast)

534.gif @ Flame Orb

Trait: Guts

EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef

- Hammer Arm

- Stone Edge

- Mach Punch

- Earthquake

One of my main damage dealers under trick room. Hammer Arm for the highest reliable and consistent damage. The -speed it gives isn't that useful since I am lower speed than most anyway, but at least it isn't bad. Mach Punch because obviously I won't have trick room up 24/7 and priority is good on any team. No payback since I'll be going first usually anyway and people don't expect Conkeldurr to have stone edge AND earthquake. Non - STAB earthquakes and stone edges to a suprisingly high amount of damage. Sometimes I predict Gliscors and do a lot of damage even with stone edge. Generally if the enemy doesn't resist/have immunity to hammer arm, it will take 2 hits at most to kill them. He runs fast in trick room.

Reuniclus (WtfSpeed)

579.gif @ Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 80 HP / 176 Def / 252 SAtk

Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)

- Psychic

- Focus Blast

- Trick Room

- Shadow Ball

Another main damage dealer. Psychic because psyshock sucks. Focus Blast for t-tar's and stoof. Trick room set up because it can take a hit, set up trick room then proceed to sweep. I used to run HP Fire because Scizor is such a common switch in to this and it caught them so often however I REALLY needed an answer to things like Latios and Starmie and things like dat. Magic Guard is so good. Life orb is so good with it. Has WtfSpeed in trick room.

Victini (NotDatFast)

494.gif@ Choice Band

Trait: Victory Star

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

- V-create

- Fusion Bolt

- Giga Impact

- Brick Break

Yeah 100 base speed in trick room is somewhat viable when you have a move that decreases speed. Oh and also when that move has 180 BASE POWER WTF??? Nuke the absolute living shit out of things and if I manage to get trick room up and switch to this guy, it is going to be a rough 3 turns for them unless they have Flash Fire/Swampert/Gyarados or some shit and even then it's going to hurt a fair bit. Fusion Bolt for anything that it'll do more damage than v-create to and brick break for Tyranitar. Gig Impact because it's funny LOL. One thing though, useless against rain teams. Against sun teams it's hilarious. He's NotDatFast in trick room.

Slowking (RunsLikeWind)

199.gif @ Leftovers

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 44 HP / 212 Def / 252 SAtk

- Trick Room

- Nasty Plot

- Surf

- Fire Blast

I love this guy so much. He's a bit of the bulkiness this team needs and is there to take hits and counter other waters and shit like that. Get a nasty plot against rain teams and this kills Chansey's. If you set trick room up against a harmless water type and they don't got dragons, you can sweep after a nasty plot. Fire blast grass types and stuff. Lack of coverage in surf and fire blast but I'd rather not take out nasty plot for psychic. Overall this does really well against all weather and you have to use it to see why this is my favourite member of the team. He RunsLikeWind in trick room.

Latios (SlowFucker)

381.gif @ Choice Specs

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Draco Meteor

- Surf

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Trick

A message to all people who ever want to make a trick room team; don't rely on trick room. A good trick room team is not filled with slow pokemans. You need to pokemon to fall back on when you get stuck without trick room and all your pokemon get killed because they're slow as hell. This is mine, just a standard specs Latios to break through thing without needing trick room up. Amazing revenge killer and trick is really nice to have on a team to stuff up certain things. He's a SlowFucker in trick room. Take that how you will.

Weaknesses

• Four members weak to dark/ghost attacks, can get sweeped by them if trick room isn't up and they are faster than latios, gengar in particular sucks.
  • Heavy stall; PROTECT ON EVERY FACKIN POKEMANS I RAGE
  • Dragons; dragon dance Dragonite in particular. Nothing can OHKO it because of multiscale and if at any point they get 1 dragon dance and trick room isn't up, fire punch+outrage takes out my whole team.
  • Swords dance Bisharp with sucker punch LOLO no seriously it sweeps me all the time unless I trick it :(

Importable

RunsRLYFast (Bronzong) @ Shed Shell

EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SDef

- Gyro Ball

- Trick Room

- Stealth Rock

- Explosion

RunsFast (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb

Trait: Guts

EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SDef

- Hammer Arm

- Stone Edge

- Mach Punch

- Earthquake

WtfSpeed (Reuniclus) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 80 HP / 176 Def / 252 SAtk

- Psychic

- Focus Blast

- Trick Room

- Shadow Ball

NotDatFast (Victini) @ Choice Band

Trait: Victory Star

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def

- V-create

- Fusion Bolt

- Giga Impact

- Brick Break

RunsLikeWind (Slowking) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 44 HP / 212 Def / 252 SAtk

- Trick Room

- Nasty Plot

- Surf

- Fire Blast

SlowFucker (Latios) (M) @ Choice Specs

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Draco Meteor

- Surf

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Trick

So yeah rate and suggest and stuff gogogo.

I remember you gave this to me.

...And I beat you with it ;)

There's nothing much I can say about it since it's well thought out and you've got something to fall back on.

Well done.

I literally just got pwnd by this team.

It's great but...it has a glaring weakness to brute strength if Trick Room is down along with Lati.

Your trick roomers are bulky enough to take a few hits which compensates a bit for it.

You are really weak to bulky water/ground types though. Curse-Pert in particular.edit: grammar/typos

Edited by Reque

Yes, while trick room is down, offensive teams that don't let me get it back up will completely wreck me. If I manage to keep it up through smart switching then offensive teams get wrecked. Stall teams can fair well against me while trick room is up but I deal with them through the fact that I can break through them even when trick room is down since V-Create and Hammer Arm nuke things. I do often have trouble with Swampert but thankfully I don't see many of them and neither many curseperts. Latias and Reuniclus can deal with them quite easily though. Gastrodon and Quagsire are pretty much exactly the same.