Sceptile (F) @ Liechi Berry

Trait: Unburden

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Leaf Blade

- Substitute

- Swords Dance

Bam, Rotom sets up screens, volt to Scept, and Sword Dance how much you think you can, and keep sub up and sweep, one your health gets under 30% Liechi activates with unburden, doubling your speed and raising your attack one stage.

BEASTING

Edited by Phazer

If you're dancing + Subbing, with screens, doesn't screens usually half the damage so you get at least two dances off? That's +4 with one sub down, If your opponent's an idiot and you manage to get off a +6 wouldn't you render Liechi a little useless? Maybe a Salac berry or whatever to make you even faster?

I dunno correct me if I'm wrong.

You're assuming that someone is gonna let you get to +3. By the time you set up Reflect, they know something is going down. Once they see the switch to Sceptile they're gonna want to stop it. Someone ain't gonna just let you boost.

Sableye would hello to sceptile, and promptly shut down your setup... While sceptile is good in doubles, its speed is somewhat lacking before Unburden kicks in.

Hmm perhaps a Focus Sash is better on sceptile, and drop the Substitute. Once the Sash is used, sceptile gains the speed boost and still has the attack boost from any Swords Dances it may have used..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I were to see this in a normal battle, I'd think nothing of it and switch to Ferro or Chansey.

You don't see alot of Dual Screen Rotoms..

a lot*

"YOU don't"