After E15

MEga DAVE

After finishing all the gyms in 15 whats the ratio of pokemon seen and owned? so far i have seen 636 and only 364 owned (i have some to evolve but thats only maybe 15 without putting mega and linkstones) i have a few on friendship evo(i really hate those)

After finishing all the gyms in 15 whats the ratio of pokemon seen and owned? so far i have seen 636 and only 364 owned (i have some to evolve but thats only maybe 15 without putting mega and linkstones) i have a few on friendship evo(i really hate those)

Just a note on the friendship evolutions: If you got all the department store stickers, I believe you can access the EV reducing berries in E15, which have the side effect of raising friendship. Throw twenty or so at most pokemon and BOOM! Besties and a new evolution.

Just a note on the friendship evolutions: If you got all the department store stickers, I believe you can access the EV reducing berries in E15, which have the side effect of raising friendship. Throw twenty or so at most pokemon and BOOM! Besties and a new evolution.

fun fact soothe bell + pokesnax also maxes out freindship in roughly 20 uses

Well i have 9th stickers, but only can go at 8th level, cause 9 it`s blocked

Also it works separatly or soothe bell is a must need? cause i use exp. share on the guys to evolve quicker?

well soothe bell increases the happiness gained by an action towards the pokemon so equip the bell, feed the snax then reequip the exp.share and go on your merry way training

As a 2nd thought, i did that so that worked, is there a way to make light in yureyu plant ? i need a yamask and a duskull but after a few minutes my eyes hurt from that bitchy darkness

gottem after all nevermind,

LE: im at 390 and this is far better than the obtainable list

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18129

Edited by MEga DAVE