Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Looking for Fertilizer

TheJawsOfDeath

Question

5 answers to this question

In the forests around route 1 there are places where you can plant berries, although they are scarce and are quite deep in the forest.

About fertilizers and planting berries, I have never done it so I have no idea.

In the forests around route 1 there are places where you can plant berries, although they are scarce and are quite deep in the forest.

About fertilizers and planting berries, I have never done it so I have no idea.

Yeah I know you can plant berries near the Pikachu house but when I plant 1 Custap Berry I only get 1 Custap berry back. I was hoping I'd get 2 and multiply from there.

• Supporter

Mulch mechanics are in the current release of Essentials, but as far as I'm aware, the mulch items haven't been added anywhere within Reborn. Given that they were only added in v15 (of Essentials) like a year and half ago (December 2014), which occurred way after whatever release contained the first version of Route 1 (and thus berry planting). Soooooo... I'm gonna put money on Ame just forgot to add them to the game. Alternatively, she could just like to see us suffer. :P

Edited by AiedailEclipsed