[Recruiting] Pokemon: Lost Runes

POKEMON: LOST RUNES [RECRUITMENT]

Greetings, everyone!

After having spent hours playing some of the best Pokemon games like Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation, I decided to give making my own game a shot. So, I present to you Pokemon: Lost Runes! I need a team to help me with the development, especially the spriting, because I suck at art. So, am looking for dedicated people who might be interested in helping me out.

BASIC PLOT (Prototype, just what I thought of so far in a couple of days):
You are a young man or woman who's always been interested in being a part of the peace keeping forces there. So, finally when the day of your application comes, you hear that a team (let us call it G, for now) spearheaded by a Mr X has started insurgency all over your region. So, long story short, this gives you a chance to protect your region and take back what's rightfully yours.

Now, nobody knows the reason for this sudden insurgency as your region was always very peaceful. So, upon some research you find out that they are looking for some secret runes which could be the key to finding a mystic Golurk (it's kind of different from other Golurks) with which they want to establish world dominance. What's more is that the G consists of a huge underworld organization with intellectual people who are working on Pokemon Manifestation. Creating super pokemon which change based on the battle situation. Creating an ideal world where having strong pokemon is what determines your fate. And each of the G leaders under Mr X has at least one Pokemon like that already. So, instead of battling gyms to earn recognition you battle these guys to earn HMs and other perks which will help you throughout your journey.

Now of course, the decisions you take determine how close or how far apart you're getting from the friends you make in your journey. There will be love, there will be debauchery. Its all upto you to decide what you want and in the bigger picture, the fate of the world rests in your hands.. Make or break!

^This is just a basic overview of what I planned with two other dudes. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye, which I cannot unfortunately reveal here at this moment. But it should be interesting (hopefully). And suggestions to improve are definitely welcome.

But yeah.. As I mentioned previously, I need some folks to help me out with making this game. So, if you're up for it, send me a PM!

Thanks for reading. Hope y'all have a swell day.

it sounds compelling, but you might have to sell it a bit more for people to start getting in line – there's teeming with Pokémon games out there to join, and "a few days" is a scant time for planning. I understand that you don't wanna give out more of the plot, but you might have some more on features? characters? And most importantly, about yourself – what you will do on the game and why we should trust this mine to dig in, ya know?