EV reducing berries

nrataw

Hello everyone!

I have finished episode 7 a few weeks/months back, and seeing that episode 8 is not that far ahead, I tried to finish up some quests, and level up a few pokes besides my main six, to be more prepared for the upcoming battles. Seeing how my HP randomly grew while farming the Audinos, my little knowledge about EVs kicked in (I'm more of a casual showdown player, but still love to play through full games and optimize as much as possible), so I decided to EV traing my mons a little.

Problem is, the spreads are already pretty bad, so I looked up this forum and found out that I can buy EV reducing berries from the Lost Camp, a place that I only visited, but haven't completed the quest. So I went back, but can't buy anything there currently. Do I have to find all the children and/or upgrade the camp (once or twice) in order to be able to buy it? I'm not interested in other items, just these berries, and I really don't want to spend a lot of money and time finding and completing everything if not neccessary.

Thank you for the answer, and congrats to the creator, the game is really awesome.

If I recall correctly, you have to gather enough children, one of them will sell the berries but I'm pretty sure you don't have to buy all the upgrades but at least one.

Thank you! I guess there's no point in pin-pointing it down to one single child, or it can't be determinded which one, if it even matters.

I only can show you which child it is in the camp but I don't know if you can specifically find him in the game.

Additional question, I can't buy Tamato berries, only the other 5. Any reason behind that? Do I have to further pump money into this place?

Thank you

Edited by nrataw