The Ravenholts

Kaito

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen. I announce formally today that I am leaving The Ravenholts in the command of Odybld. It has been cleared with Jericho. But unfortunately, personal issues in my life prevent me from being the Don at the point in time, as you've all noticed from my frequent absences the past two weeks. I will still be available to battle, however, Ody is going to be in charge of the roster selection and such.

It's been a pleasure being the Don of the Ravenholts, and maybe to you all I always will be. But please respect Ody as the Don, for we are a family. And this family is going to make it through to the end!

Just so you know, I'm good to fight for all 3 of the next weeks (Even though I can only fight 2 cause of the rules and all...). As a proud Ravenholt family member, I shall not falter any further. I will destroy them, crush them, dare I say...JACOBLITERATE THEM!

Since I fought for three consecutive weeks, I won't be fighting for a few weeks. Shame I kept getting haxed to death, but at least I won once... Hell, maybe soon enough, I might quit, but doubtful. I usually like to stay in all the way.

Since I fought for three consecutive weeks, I won't be fighting for a few weeks. Shame I kept getting haxed to death, but at least I won once... Hell, maybe soon enough, I might quit, but doubtful. I usually like to stay in all the way.

Jericho says this rule... is no more. So you can go in anytime Trev, if you're able and willing. I'm mostly asking so that I can plan ahead if someone, say, goes on vacation and can't participate or whatever