Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Anything good to steal from trainers?

enu

Question

• Developers

Yeah I know that stealing from trainers normally doesn't work in Reborn because the item disappears after battle. However it turns out that with Covet + Fling + Recycle you can still keep it.

So what items can we steal that are not otherwise obtainable or are obtainable only near the end? (Besides Leftovers of course.)

7 answers to this question

Infinite leftovers and life orbs in the circus!!! I must try that

Who can learn the three attacks?

Edited by Lugruf

The elemental monkeys can learn Covet through breeding and get the other two naturally. But I think Recycle/Covet are available at some tutors and Fling is one of the TM's we can already get, so there's really no need for breeding.

Edited by Sohn der Höhe

You can also get all the Choice Items with this method. Dragonite, Porygon-Z and Flygon hold them at the Agate Circus battle. Band and Specs are pretty hard to get though, Dragonites choiced Outrage tears through my Covet/Fling/Recycle Pokemon with ease, you might want to bring a mon with Will-O-Wisp along.

Posting this here as a precedent for future topics like this.

In regards to cheats and exploits overall, the official stance for stuff like that is you are allowed to do it as it is your choice as a player to do whatever you feel like towards your save file. However, we do still prefer for discussion of the sort not to be taken place here on the forums.

If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to PM me.