Pbood's OFFICIAL Introduction since he forgot to do it 2 and 3/4 years ago

pbood2

Hello everyone.

I never remembered to do this when I first arrived because I didn't know how the community would be so I was cautious.

After 2 and 3/4 years, I finally feel comfortable enough to do this thread and let people get to know me better as I want to be better known by a lot of community and get to know as many members and nice people I can because I love being able to do that.

So, I have no clue how or what to put in this topic so I'll just say "OPEN SEASON" meaning this will be like an AMA and a get to know pbood2 a little better kind of thing.

Let me know what you want to know about me and if it's not too personal, I'll spill all my secrets. ;D

Also, I would really appreciate ideas and suggestions for how to improve this main post like what to include because I'm lost here lol.

Thanks and I can't wait to get to know all of you more in the future and I hope we have a great time in this community which over the years, I have found to be amazing. :D

Have a great night or day wherever you are and talk to you later.

P.S. Excuse the bad grammar I tend to do because I have a tough time with English. ;)

You've been here a lot longer than me, but let me just say...

Welcome to Reborn!

Also, your grammar is fine. It sounds a lot better than most of the people I know, and I'm an English major!

(Also you get my six hundredth post, so celebrations all around!)

Edited by Combat Medic

You've been here a lot longer than me, but let me just say...

Welcome to Reborn!

Also, your grammar is fine. It sounds a lot better than most of the people I know, and I'm an English major!

(Also you get my six hundredth post, so celebrations all around!)

Thanks for the official welcome lol. Same to you too with the welcome to Reborn :)

Thanks, over time I have been trying to improve my grammar because it was much worse before.

600th post HYPE! I'm honoured you gave this thread your 600th post, I really am.

How are you doing? I hope well. :D

Any suggestions for improvement for the main post or did I do it right?

Didn't know you hadn't done one of these. Regardless friend, hope you're enjoying Reborn's Incredible Interstellar Forum!

So if it's an AMA...let's see...do you have a favorite Pokémon?

Did you do one Jacob? Apparently Trevore didn't and so am I the first of our little gang to do one? ;D Thanks and I am enjoying this forum and the people so far. The showdown chat gets a little dicey with the insulting but I'm sure that's part of the charm lol.

No I do not have a favourite pokemon. I love a lot of pokemon like Aegislash, Rayquaza, Hawlucha, Groudon, Florges, Greninja as you can tell from my Avatar, etc but no favourite one I would die for. ;)

Thanks and for the question and as you already know, excited for Revolution YAY.

Hello, nice to meet you.

Hello Viri. Nice to meet you as well. I see you around a lot competing with ICSW and even though I usually only compliment their skills, you are really good at making puns too so keep them up :D

I hope we get to know each other some more over time.

Hi pbood, have been seeing you around, nice to meet you, hope to see you around for more :)

Hello TimTim. You've seen me around? Where lol? It's nice to meet you as well. I hope to stick around for a long time like Trevore so I'm sure you'll see me around for more like I'm doing Pokenations for the second time and hoping it will be a lot of fun.

Hope we can get to know each other better over time because you seem really nice. :)

Ahem,

LMAO Exlink. Thanks for the spongebob welcome into the club. I'm sure it'll be awesome now that I am being more open and welcoming to the reborn community :) I hope we can get to know each other better in the future and see you around.

Thanks to everyone who have shown interest and posted so far. I really appreciate the chance to get to know some of you better over time and I'm so excited for the future especially once Pokemon Darkness gets going in the summer.

I haven't seen you around the forums before, are you sure you're not new? ;3

Okay, I guess I'l ask a few questions

1: What's your favourite colour?

2: What's your favourite genre of music?

3: What is your dream job?

4: Where is your exact address do you live?

5: Do you have any cool stories bro?

6: What is your favourite game?

7: Who is your favourite video game character?

8: What is love?

9: If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

10: AND How did you find reborn?

I hope these aren't too many questions, I just thought 10 was a good number :3

Welcome to Reborn! cake's on the left, cookies right.

How long have you been into Pokemon?

Thanks Honchy. I love microwaved chocolate chip cookies so don't mind if I do lol.

I've been into Pokemon since Gen 1 when I got Yellow Version and ever since then, I've been into Pokemon even though I am 23 now, I'm still getting Sun or Moon in November. Thanks for the great question.

I hope you and your game are going well Honchy and I'm excited for what your game will be. :D

I haven't seen you around the forums before, are you sure you're not new? ;3

I haven't seen you either. When did you appear? I've been here for 2 and 3/4 years but I've never seen you before. :P I know for a fact I'm not new.

Okay, I guess I'l ask a few questions

1: What's your favourite colour? Blue and purple - purple more though

2: What's your favourite genre of music? Pop and Poprock

3: What is your dream job? Something involving business and that is dynamic and not repetitive because I hate repetition

4: Where is your exact address do you live? Ontario, Canada

5: Do you have any cool stories bro? I broke my first bone being my right wrist I believe by trying out a motorized scooter outside my house luckily with a helmet on no thanks to dad for suggesting I don't wear one but mom made me and I freaked out and revved the accelerator and went straight into a curb and did a somersault right next to a pickup truck (about inches) on another driveway and fell with all my weight on my wrist on the grass and I was yelling and freaking out because I never broke anything before so I didn't know what was happening. Dad yelled at me for yelling at him but immediately felt sorry when I said let's go to the hospital and he realized I had broken my wrist later on. NEVER TOUCHING A MOTOR SCOOTER AGAIN!

Second time I broke a bone was my toe when me and dad were practicing kung fu and I kicked my dad's heel with my big toe accidentally and broke that lmao. No cast but wore those wrapping bandages to keep it still.

6: What is your favourite game? Oh that's a tough one. I really love Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy but I think it's a tie honestly. Pokemon and Digimon are close behind.

7: Who is your favourite video game character? Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII for sure. She's so badass and represents a powerful woman which I love to see.

8: What is love? When you love someone unconditionally, you can't stand to be away from them and no matter what happens, you are loyal and stick with the other person through the bad and the good times. Like my parents have especially that second part. I can't wait to find mine eventually.

9: If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? Probably Muhammad or Usman.

10: AND How did you find reborn? I believe I was tired of traditional pokemon games and googled Pokemon fangames and I happened upon reborn and loved it the moment I played it. I loved how different and mature themed the game got and I was like this is a welcome change

I hope these aren't too many questions, I just thought 10 was a good number :3 No Problem. I hope I did a good job answering the questions. :)

Thanks for your questions. I really appreciate them and being able to open myself up to everyone. It's nice and feel free to ask me more questions because I loved answering them.

Have a great day. :)