Root Double after days rant

Nhadala

So after playing through this visual novel all i have to say is FUCK this game.

I did some research on it and it is supposed to be a good visual novel with high ratings.

But the GOOD ending was the most unsatisfying, frustrating expirience ive ever had with this genre.

All the characters are hollow, we learn nothing about their backstory, the ending is terrible with no conclusion to anything what-so-ever, we are left with more questions than answers.

Maybe i played the game wrong but this is the impression i got from it after i played what was supposed to be the good ending after consulting a walkthrough, i consulted it because this game has like 17 bad endings and i didnt want to run into any of them.

Please do say if i played the game wrong.

If anyone of you have ever played this game, please say that im wrong and say why, i am just beyond frustrated at the moment and its eating away at me, i want to release the frustration.

So, if anyone has played this game and believes otherwise please do say that im wrong and explain why so that i can be released from this frustration, thanks!

Edited by Nhadala

• Support Squad

I mean, using a walkthrough to decide an ending for yourself kinda defeats the purpose of playing. The best way to play any game where your character choices determine the ending is to play through it once, get whatever ending you actually earned and THEN, if you're dedicated, go for the other endings.

I just added a random person who completed the game on steam and he said that i just played the first chapter out of a total of 4, i feel like a moron, i even did research and had no idea that the game had 4 chapters and the walkthrough i consulted mentioned nothing.

I mean, using a walkthrough to decide an ending for yourself kinda defeats the purpose of playing. The best way to play any game where your character choices determine the ending is to play through it once, get whatever ending you actually earned and THEN, if you're dedicated, go for the other endings.

I used to do that, but i ran into too many gruesome bad endings and i kinda grew afraid of them and since then i consult walkthroughs.

Edited by Nhadala