Well for... Everyone!

Mashew

Ok... I am tired of seeing everyone leave... Ice left Horizon left AZKnight sorta left Manowar Gardevoir and others as well..... Now there is word of others leaving... I am here to say STOP LEAVING US!!! with everyone of you that leaves it makes the others very sad...... I say please stay we might bikcer in fight but we are all like one big loving family!! lets not see it get ripped apart...Lara please stay please!!!..

First off, school has just started for most people. For the past 3 weeks I have moved back into my dorm, been settling back into the swing of college, figuring out my classes and doing reading/work for them, and having a temp job at the university bookstore. Needless to say, I have been busy with school, work and life. I'll [probably] come back when things settle into place. That can be said for most people who might be absent. I am for one amazed that Amethyst is still doing the weekly schedule considering he's just started college, even if college is easier than high school and high school easier than middle school.

Second, I don't think many people have been gone for that long. Just look at me, it's probably only been 3 weeks that I've been truly absent. Don't go freaking out about people vanishing for a month. It's the internet, that's how things work. Sorry if you've gotten so attached to some of the people here, but their lives take priority in most cases. Life goes on.