We Win.

Blezerker

Pwnage Record of Reborn:
Memebers:1000
Automod:Over 9000!!!! >.>
Admin:20
Mods(except Will):Absolute 0........What are your fking jobs again,Seriously the Auto Mod is pretty much the only mod we need.

Why the memebers and Automod pwning more then the mods <.< The admins are understandable but seriously fire all the mods except for Will,He's cool and fun plus he actually did help the us pwn with automod before he became a mod.Clearly he should stay a mod til death.Lara is alright too,but its best not to pressure her to come on.

I actually kinda agree with Geo... Im not trying to be mean but... Manowar.. Gardevoir AZKnight.... they rarely if not then never come on...... and Lara is busy with school and when she is on she has homework to do which makes me sad face...... I am not trying to be mean its jsut what I think.... but notice we said mods not admins so this doesnt apply to Miss Kitty Nyu and Wolfie

But like I have said time and time again... it is up to Wolfie and Kitty who is chosen so we [i]should[/i] respect their decisions......

I really never thought about that. The only two mods I've EVER seen kick someone is Kitty and Ame. We usually can trick people with /d or get them to spam, but maybe we should add one more mod out of the people who are here most often. Examples:

Mashew
Geo (I know this sounds stupid, but think about it, he'd have no problem with kicking trolls.)
Bullet
Doctor Octagonapus
Blezerker/Lance
Kajj
MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and that was the most stupid guy I've ever seen on Reborn. You literally told him to spam something and he did. :(

[quote name='Geo' post='4207' date='Sep 10 2010, 11:29 PM']Pwnage Record of Reborn:
Memebers:1000
Automod:Over 9000!!!! >.>
Admin:20
Mods(except Will):Absolute 0........What are your fking jobs again,Seriously the Auto Mod is pretty much the only mod we need.

Why the memebers and Automod pwning more then the mods <.< The admins are understandable but seriously fire all the mods except for Will,He's cool and fun plus he actually did help the us pwn with automod before he became a mod.Clearly he should stay a mod til death.Lara is alright too,but its best not to pressure her to come on.[/quote]
I feel so special, even though I suck at modding.

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4214' date='Sep 11 2010, 08:53 AM']I really never thought about that. The only two mods I've EVER seen kick someone is Kitty and Ame. We usually can trick people with /d or get them to spam, but maybe we should add one more mod out of the people who are here most often. Examples:

Mashew
Geo (I know this sounds stupid, but think about it, he'd have no problem with kicking trolls.)
Bullet
Doctor Octagonapus
Blezerker/Lance
Kajj
MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and that was the most stupid guy I've ever seen on Reborn. You literally told him to spam something and he did. :D[/quote]

Lol THanks N8 I dont think theres a reason for my name to be first but Ehh.. I was gonna say something... OH YEAH I always say that huh? but anyways Are we all over the mod stuff now? me and Wolfie talked about it and there kinda is only Will Nyu Kitty and Wolfie that will stay it I think... its actually sad.........