Vivillion Catching Thread Pokemon X & Y (17 out 20)

Red_Chaos

Hello Reborn community,

As some of you know, my name is Red_Chaos or Red for short. Ive been around Reborn for maybe a year and Ive had the opportunity to meet some really cool people.

Because of this (and a recent encounter), ive decided to start a little project with the community.

In a short time since gen 6 has came out. Ive had a fascination with the pokemon, Vilvillon. Its one of the few pokemon that has multiple appearances in the pokemon world and I would like to have a copy of all 20 forms.

As of last night, I only have two forms, Modern (because of my location) and Continental from a random trade.

So if anybody has a copy of X and Y and has any of the other forms I would love to trade with you to finish this collection.

Here is a picture of 18 forms of them

Vivillon_Patterns_2-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg

1. Archipelago Traded with Captain Breakfast

2. Continental (wonder trade vivillion)

3. Elegant traded with captain breakfast

4. Garden traded with captian breakfast

5. High plains Traded with Captain Breakfast

6. Icy snow Traded with Captain Breakfast

7. Jungle wonder trade scatterbug

8. Marine Traded with Captain Breakfast

9. Meadow Traded with Captain Breakfast

10. Modern (Own and can reproduce)

11. Monsoon

12. Ocean

13. Polar traded with captain breakfast

14. River traded with mde2001

15. Sandstorm

16. Savanna traded with captain breakfast

17. Sun Traded with Captain Breakfast

18. Tundra Trade with captain breakfast

19 (Fancy) Cepheus traded

20 Pokeball --------------Traded with Captain Breakfast

and (20 pokeball) May be a bit of a challenge....

new-patterns.jpg

Im usually online with pokemon Y between 10:30pm-12am Central time zone or i can make arrangements to be online at other hours

of the day.

Trade bait wise: I have access to both X,Y, and AS exclusive pokemon. I prefer not to trade away legendaries unless its for the fancy pattern or pokeball pattern because they are considered event patterns.

How you can help Red.

If you have access to a pattern that i do not possess, please send a pm to me on the forums using the following format.

Vivillion Pattern:

Pokemon you want in return:

When you are available for trade:

Thanks ahead of Time for those who can help me out!

I live in an area which has the polar pattern, I'd be happy to give one to you!

Alright just tell me what Pokemon you want in return and state when you can be online. We may need to exchange friend codes to find each so if you want to keep it private just shoot me a pm. You can also find me on the showdown severs.

Update: Captain Breakfast as helped tremedously with effort trading 4 vivillons (garden, elegant, polar, savannah). And as luck would happen a scatterbug that i had wonder traded for became a jungle one. We are making progress people XD

I live in an area which has the polar pattern, I'd be happy to give one to you!

Captain was able to give me a polar but if you would still like to trade so you can get one thats not in your region im ok with it.

I MIGHT be able to help in regards to a Fancy pattern. Again, I stress might because this is probably going to be me trading with a friend to get it.

Dont do anything that would make you ruin the friendship, and IF this happened what do you want o.O

Hmm, well I only owned the polar and garden ones but it seems you're no longer in need of them

rats :( thanks for looking tho

Hey, turns out I have a fancy pattern! Lemme breed it to ya. are you online now? i don't need anything in particular in return

edit: welp they breed into the regional patterns sry

yeah, thats why they arent easy to get because you cant breed patterns

I probably won't be able to trade until the weekend, but if you haven't gotten one by then I'd be happy to give you a river one.

I wouldn't need anything in particular in return.

Yay! in that case you will probly get a froakie or a marill. Unless i get motivated to breed a bunch of eevees

hey Red

I have a FANCY pattern available for you!

I knew I had an event pattern, but couldn't recall which one - so I just checked... but I totally thought it was the pokeball-pattern...

It just sits in my box in my X-Version and I never use/d it, so you can have it for your collection!

I'll send you a PM (with friendcode etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still looking for more Vivillon patterns, I could just toss the rest of my Vivillon collection at you because I've lost any desire to try and acquire the remaining patterns.

I'll give you the Pokéball, Meadow, Sun, Icy Snow, Tundra, Archipelago, Marine and High Plains patterns since you don't seem to have those.

If you're still looking for more Vivillon patterns, I could just toss the rest of my Vivillon collection at you because I've lost any desire to try and acquire the remaining patterns.

I'll give you the Pokéball, Meadow, Sun, Icy Snow, Tundra, Archipelago, Marine and High Plains patterns since you don't seem to have those.

O_O you are a life saver if you want to do that. today might be a bad time to try and trade with mom being home (she always has me doing stuff) but if i see you online today ill try and see if i can get on my ds. Other than that, Saturday might be a better day for trading

OMG SUPER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks to Captain Breakfast we have now jumped up to 17 Vivillion in the collection. WE ONLY NEED 3 MORE FOLKS

Monsoon, Sandstorm, and Ocean are the last 3 we need to find So if you know somebody in these areas send them my way :D