Performance issues

Malkiax

I have no idea where this belongs, so if its not here delete this topic.

At the beginning of the new year my favourite person, me, gifted me, bought myself with a brand new PC, which he, me, built. It runs infinitely better than my old laptop in every single way.... except one

For whatever reason Reborn runs great on my laptop but runs like a one-legged toddler in a swamp on my new PC, I know that there are 3rd party 'solutions' to this problem and I've been using RM FPS Control but its not really fixing it and makes the game feel weird to play.

Could it be because its not an Intel CPU or that its on SSD or something?

Is there any particular reason for this, or is it some random twist of fate which brings me to my knees and hoofs me in my pokeballs

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it?

I have tried uninstalling it, moving from the SSD to the HDD nothing seems to work.

Something that I've noticed is that the game runs fine in enclosed spaces like buildings, menus and battles but when I'm out in the overworld it chugs and frames skip

Maybe its a graphics card driver issue? Are you testing both games on the same areas on the same weather?

Luckily the weather on both games is windy so I can get a pretty good comparison.

I've updated my drivers and the issues still persist, mainly in the larger areas like the Obsidia Ward and open places