Wow I'm amazed. Thank you

unibrower

Wow ever since I discovered this game existed all I've done is play it, this takes me all the way back to when I was a kid. Nostalgia for real.. it's actually challenging and although infuriating it is so satisfying beating the bosses as you go on. Yesterday my game kept freezing when I got to the part of meeting the Doctor from the Lapis Ward, and as i was about to beat him multiple times the game froze. I was so upset thinking that I'd never be able to play properly and that the game was too good to be true..and started looking for answers, found this forum, found all these topics, and figured out that I should only run the game and no other programs and also emptying out my PC box. I went to the doctor battle and it didnt freeze and i can finally go on with the story, anyways im amazed at the resources this forum has and the dedicated people who have answers for new gamers like me! Honestly in love with the game and just thought I'd express my personal gratitude to everyone who helps individuals with issues in their game. Glad to know I can always come here for my future issues!

Hi there Zhfboy! Welcome to Reborn!

Be sure to make a thread in troubleshooting if you're experiencing problems with your game and can't find help for them! We can usually find answers to your problems so always ask!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Reborn, Zfb! Reborn's a cool experience, isn't it? Glad to see you like it so much. ^^

Anywho, feel free to take a cookie to your left, and leave your sanity by the door..

But don't take the cake.

IT'S MINEEEEEEEE