Looking for a few movesets/potential pokes for my backup squad

Elder Schnelle

So, I am currently making about 10-15 extra pokemon for my team, and am currently looking for suggestions! I'm gonna go ahead and list my current team and movesets, but I'm trying to not have to breed for any moves, so egg moves are out of the question (sorry!).

Torterra: Shell Armor

Earthquake

Curse

Synthesis

Wood Hammer

Nidoking: Sheer Power

Poison Jab

Toxic Spikes

Earth Power

Megahorn

Gallade: Steadfast

Close Combat

Psycho Cut

Leaf Blade

False Swipe (will replace with most likely night slash or something very soon, just keeping until i'm satisfied with my # of pokes)

Eelektross: Levitate

Crunch

Thunder Wave

Thunderbolt

Strength

Mismagius: Levitate

Mystical Fire

Shadow Ball

Nasty Plot

Perish Song

Gigalith: Sturdy

Explosion

Stone Edge

Stealth Rock

Curse

Meowstic Male: Prankster

Reflect

Light Screen

Psychic

Fake out

Seismitoad: Water Absorb (completely open to suggestions for this guy, only thing is I'll probably keep hydro pump)

Aqua Ring

Hydro Pump

Rain Dance

Muddy Water

Vanilluxe: Weak Armor (is freeze-dry worth getting?)

Ice Beam

Taunt

Blizzard

Mist

I am willing to go catch any event pokemon suggested, and my event eggs I got were Cacnea and I think Vulpix if that helps any. Thanks!

Regarding Vanilluxe moveset, the answer to your question is yes, freeze dry over either ice beam or blizzard, as both moves are basically the same powerful ice moves with ice beam less hard hitting with better steal of accuracy, plus freeze dry provides coverage for water types, though eelektross already fills the role, that said, flash cannon can be more help especially with Vanilluxe fear most with rock types and provides fairy and ice coverage at the same time

I completely agree on getting Flash Cannon, especially given both Hardy and Adrienn are upcoming gym leaders (although you probably wouldn't use Vanilluxe against Hardy).

Just looking at some types you haven't got yet, if you want a fairy, Clefable could be an option. I haven't used it in Reborn, but I know you can get it at Agate circus from the strong man/ high striker.

Heracross is a pain to get, but can be a really good asset to you team with moves like close combat and megahorn. Also as soon as we get the mega ring, you'll be able to mega evolve it as we already have access to the heracronite.

I'd personally get a reuniclus or gardevoir over meowstic. As a fair few of your pokemon are pretty slow, reuniclus could set up trick room for you which I think could help you out, and gardevoir is a great special attacker with stuff like psychic and moonblast.

Your team is looking pretty solid though! Great work!

I don't see a Magnezone. I am disappointed.

Anyway, the rest of your team is decent. You're repeating a few types/roles with Torterra, Nidoking and Gigalith; perhaps you could condense them into a Tyrantrum? Granted, you need to breed it for DD, but it learns great moves like Head Smash, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Crunch and Stealth Rock naturally.

Also, I personally dislike defensive Ice Types. Perhaps you could consider a Sneasel (soon to be Weavile) as you already have a bunch of defensive mons.

And while you're at it, Magnezone is a God. The true user of Flash Cannon.

Thanks so much for the advice! I'll probably do the route 1 puzzle for heracross, and then grab the clefairy once i decide to go into the circus of no return. Once I get in the mood to start grabbing all the pre-circus event pokes, I'll be sure to add reuniclus to my roster, and definitely get a magnezone since flash cannon isn't available for vanilluxe. And I'll definitely put freeze-dry on it since that would help vanilluxe have better coverage! Thanks!

Sure, no problem. Flash Cannon is really rare as a level-up move, being surprisingly limited to only the Magnezone Line, Ferrothorn Line, Registeel and Blastoise I think.

Of the lot, Magnezone is definitely the only real user of the move. At least until the TM is available.

I would say getting a Woobat and breeding it for IV's and EV training it would be a good option, because with Calm Mind, Psychic/Psyshock, Airslash and Roost, it can turn into your opponents worst nightmare, also use the Ability Capsual on it so it gets the ability Simple, it is crucial it has this for it turn into the true sweeper it is. Last suggestion is getting a Quagsire it is a god.

Hope I helped, enjoy your day

For Torterra Leech Seed>Synthesis. Leech Seed has saved me a billion times for troublesome pokemon that either I miss the KO for a bit or they are extremely hard to take down (*cough* PULSE *cough*).And since we already have access to good healing items (Moomoo milk and Ultra potion) Synthesis most of the times will heal for less and it will go second since Torterra is too slow.

For Gallade you can replace False Swipe either with Night Slash or Swords Dance if you want a non-Curse set up user. Although I have founf Gallade a bit slow for Reborn to manage a sweep after a SD.

After you defeat Charlotte be sure to learn Flamethrower to Eelektross over Strenght.

If you are not bored you can breed Gigalith for Magnitude to get rid of some fields, but you already have Torterra's EQ for that.

Fake Out on Meowstic is pretty useless. Replace it with either Sucker Punch, Misty Terrain, Psyshock or Charge Beam.

I'd say to replace Seismitoad with Quagsire, especially if you can breed it Recover.

Since Vanilluxe doesn't have many other options, you can either breed for the weak Water Pulse to deal with Rock types, or you can learn it Weather Ball that synergizes well with Seismitoad's Rain Dance (and even if you replace toad you can still take advantage of the natural weather of Reborn)

And before you head to Agate Circus I definetely suggest getting an Escavalier! I'm currently using one and I haven't be disapointed at any point this far :)