How to get to deep Secret Grave in Amethyst cave?

jameslfc

inb4 nobody mentioned about secret grave before, so yeah (correct me if i'm mistaken).

I've finished the graveyard-mom-part in amethyst cave peak. i saw this gravestone which have a passageway.

bTjycke.png
is this thing is the gate to reach secret grave? i tried to hack the game with debug mode from pokemon essential just for curiosity and i saw Jan created a map named
"Secret Grave" but for some reason i can't reach it.

OzhytoI.png
How do I reach this place legitimately? Is there a connection between that gravestone in grave peak?

(for some reason i can't reach the TM there)

also, i saw that this place is clustered in amethyst cave map, so definitely this has to be in amethyst cave.
DpvS0mR.png

ps : that secret grave has eerie bgm....

also regarding odd house..

who the hell is deufax? how do i reach odd house? i warped to the mirror thing which has mew in it. and all hell breaks loose.

Edited by jameslfc

We have talked a lot of this like hell lol.

Anyway, you need a pokemon so can dig pretty much. Catch a pokemon or Tm of it which can be find.

And so you need to find a ladder. Which is pretty much on a cave named wispy ruins. You need surf, rock climb and rock smash.

For the location, go to goldenwood city. Go go wispy path and surf up. You will see a cave and good luck exploring.

Deufax is a demon something in past with ghost leader narcissa. Pretty much we know now.

Odd house is right and up in goldenwood city.

We have talked a lot of this like hell lol.

Anyway, you need a pokemon so can dig pretty much. Catch a pokemon or Tm of it which can be find.

And so you need to find a ladder. Which is pretty much on a cave named wispy ruins. You need surf, rock climb and rock smash.

For the location, go to goldenwood city. Go go wispy path and surf up. You will see a cave and good luck exploring.

Deufax is a demon something in past with ghost leader narcissa. Pretty much we know now.

Odd house is right and up in goldenwood city.

Really? I'm sorry for posting this kind of thing. Because I searched the "secret grave" and found nothing lol.

Wow thankyou! I've found the ladder btw, now i just need to go there once more. i'm now curious of what kind of TM is that. thanks

Really? I'm sorry for posting this kind of thing. Because I searched the "secret grave" and found nothing lol.

Wow thankyou! I've found the ladder btw, now i just need to go there once more. i'm now curious of what kind of TM is that. thanks

Well no one remember the name of that floor because it's not memorable lol.

It's Dig. I saw my post and had the english grammer wrong on dig.

Just go to goldewood forest with water, surf to the other side and you will the dig there.

If the secret grave is.. You will find out pretty fast.