Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Shiny stone (And goomy?)

Goodraboi73099

Question

You guys were very helpful last time i asked for help, now i need some help again. I have a roselia and its had all the level up moves I want it to learn for a while now, I was hoping to just stumble upon a shiny stone randomly but its been a while and no such luck. I was wondering if you guys knew where it was? Also if I can catch a goomy or sliggoo in this game please let me know and tell me where to get it, goodras one of my favorites :)

Edited by Goodraboi73099

10 answers to this question

You can find a shiny stone on azurine island. Goomy is not available yet. For future reference you can find the location of availabe items in the In-game items thread pinned at the top of the "On the Hunt" section, and all available pokemon by clicking on "Obtainable Pokemon" on the side bat of the website.

You have to go to it as part of the story, it's an island that is kind of swampy looking and the stone is in an item ball so just explore around a bit and you should be able to find it.