krookodile.gif

Krookodile-76

Moxie

Adamant --Change to Jolly

20/25/1/18/14/18

0/252/4/0/0/252

Earthquake -- Foul Play

Swagger -- Outrage

And this is what I have in my box that are note worthy.

emolga.gifcleffa.gifbeldum.gifrhyhorn.gifhoundour.gifcrobat.gifalakazam-f.gifgrowlithe.gifmagby.gifriolu.gif

What I want apart of my team in the future

cloyster.gifdusknoir.gifgallade.gifgardevoir.gifgastly.gifhonedge.gifjellicent.giflarvitar.gifmismagius.gifpolitoed.gifseadra.giftentacruel.gif

So what should I omit and add from the note worthy to make a decent 6 main team....then out of the note worthy pokemon and what might be out in the future...what will make a decent 6 secondary team and then 3 for rotation between the two...

Are the ones I have now good? Natures? Moves? Items?

Any help would be great....(I want to keep those four on the teams for sure....)

I'll recommend are going with modest instead of calm on venomoth. Since your using it as a set up sweeper, you want was much power as you can get, the boost to sp. def is less useful. For your krookodile change foul play to crunch. Foul play uses your targets attack not your own, so unless your battling a very strong physical type attacker, it will do less than crunch.

Clefable with Magic Guard would make a decent fairy addition to your team, after all, we will be facing a dragon type gym leader in the near future(not sure if the field mitigates fairy type advantage but it's always nice to have a fairy and Magic Guard is a great ability to circumvent any indirect damages ). I can't help but notice three of your team members have a common weakness to flying, you might wanna remedy that by adding an electric/ice/rock type, notably your Cloyster(also provides you with water type coverage)

Edited by TimTim

Go back to the Underground railnet and get the Ralts in the corrupted poke ball. From what I can see, Gardevoir has been an immense help to a number of people who have played reborn, and with a dragon gym coming up it will definitely be useful. I don't think you really need Gallade since you have Blaziken and Krookidile as major physical attackers. Whether you pick Gardevoir or Gallade, both will be useful against special attackers as well due to their high special defense.

clefable.gif

Clefable

Unaware/Magic Bounce

Defense or Special Defense raising Nature?

Iv=?

EV=252/0/127/0/127/0

Wish -- Stored Power

Cosmic Power -- Minimize

gardevoir.gif

Gardvouir

Any Ability

Calm or Modest Nature

Iv=?

EV- 0/0/0/252/252/0

Wish -- MoonBlast

Stored Power -- Calm Mind

emolga.gif

Emolga

Motor Drive

Nature=??

IV=?

EV-0/127/0/127/0/252

Nuzzle -- Electroball

Acrobatics -- Volt Switch

lucario.gif

Lucario

Ability-??

Nature-???

Iv-?

EV-?

Nasty Plot -- Sword Dance

Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse -- Close Combat/ Metal Claw/Extreme Speed

How about these mons? These Fair enough till more pokemon are obtainable?

If you need a good flying pokemon, go for Crobat-Noibat or Hawlucha. Emolga is pretty much outclassed.

Lucario is good but, I kinda prefer Scrafty because of "Moxie" or Toxicroak with drain punch and poison jab.

Gardevoir is really good pokemon. You dont need both Gardevoir and Clefable in my opinion.