(POSSIBLE V8 SPOILERS) I Was Digging Through the Game's Graphics, and...

Lord Chespin

Well, I was looking through the graphics for V7 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, and,well, I found something... odd. Now, keep in mind, while I was looking through the graphics in V7 I found early graphics for the Dimensional Rift Garbodor. My guess is that, possibly as a way to relieve the stress of working on the game, Jan/Zumi took some time to draw sprites for future events. So, as I was poking through the graphics for V7, I found... this:

ceoydeb.png

It appears to be Nim, in her "Lorna" persona, in what looks like Team Xen garb. Now, this might sound crazy, but when Ren talked with Crescent, he ended up joining Team Xen shortly afterwards. What if Crescent brainwashed Nim into joining Team Xen?

Now, what I think (or, more accurately, what I fear) Jan is going to do is turn Nim into a villain, and, in doing so, slowly corrupt her and take away all the lovable qualities that made so many of us like her. I know there's an old saying in writing that says "kill your darlings", but this might be a little too much for me to bear. I really, really like Nim, and I don't want to see her slowly getting corrupted into evil. I guess that as long as she's alive, there's a chance she could break out of Crescent's brainwashing, but...

Well, this is just conjecture, I guess. Sorry if you don't want me poking around in the files, Jan; if you want me to delete this post, I'll ask somebody to do so.

Crap i wasn't arrived at the point in wich Ren joins Team Xen *curses himself for having clicked on the thread*

I mean, yes i saw when Crescent approached him in Goldenleaf but i thought he'd have never joined them...I'm a bit shocked lol

Anyway, i agree with what you say on Nim, she's also one of my favourite characters and definitely i wouldn't want to see her as an "enemy"

Crap i wasn't arrived at the point in wich Ren joins Team Xen *curses himself for having clicked on the thread*

I mean, yes i saw when Crescent approached him in Goldenleaf but i thought he'd have never joined them...I'm a bit shocked lol

Anyway, i agree with what you say on Nim, she's also one of my favourite characters and definitely i wouldn't want to see her as an "enemy"

Aw, crud, I'm sorry I spoiled that for you. I'll try to be more careful in the future.