Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Can't seem to find Baltoy

GottaLoveShuckle

Question

Okay so I need some help getting a Baltoy for my latest playthough of Pokémon Reborn. I heard that you can get it by using the ill-fatted doll at the totem poll however I've tried this a ton of times now and all I seem to find are Goletts. Anyone able to help?

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

4 answers to this question

the totem pole goes through a cycle so you need multiple ill-fated dolls to get the pokemon you want

Thanks for the quick response! I guess I'll just have to put off adding Baltoy to my team until later... :( What's the earliest you can get another ill fated doll? Is it possible to get another before accessing the 7th street shop?

Thanks for the quick response! I guess I'll just have to put off adding Baltoy to my team until later... :( What's the earliest you can get another ill fated doll? Is it possible to get another before accessing the 7th street shop?

iirc there's only one before 7th street, in the beryl library, unfortunately

Edited by wytch_doctr