Purification

BanananaK

I'm trying to purify a certain *semi-secret* shadow Pokemon as of right now, however it isn't recognized. I went to the shrine thing in Purity Forest, and the machine in Gearen city. In both cases it said 'You have no Pokemon that can be purified'. And for the record, here's an image of what it says.

Edited by BananananaK

Have you played Pokemon XD? You have to set all of the Purification Chambers to Max Tempo. This is best done by placing a bunch of Normal Types inside. That or placing Pokemon that are Super-Effectve against eachother in a clockwise pattern.

Have you played Pokemon XD? You have to set all of the Purification Chambers to Max Tempo. This is best done by placing a bunch of Normal Types inside. That or placing Pokemon that are Super-Effectve against eachother in a clockwise pattern.

nope... but thanks for the info, i can finally start to train it.

Wait, can someone explain that to me in fool-form? I just put a bunch of normal types in my party then purify it?

Basically what was said above, as for some people purifying it in another way that was a bug that existed in version 6, If you were holding another shadow pokemon you could choose to put Beldum instead.