Changing Difficulties

QuarkStar

Is there a way to change difficulties. I got a save and didn't know I was in casual so I want to experience the game again in harder difficulties. Could I possibly send my save so the difficulty can be changed?

Dont think it can be changed bro, you might have to start over if you really wanna play on a different mode.

Well this sucks. There should be a way to change difficulties that locks in when you beat a gym leader or boss. I guess I will have to play through again *sigh*.

No, there's actually a way. If you can give me your savefile I can change the difficulty for you, do you want me to? And to what difficulty?

Well, I meant that he couldnt change it on his own, If you give it to Based Zumi of course it can be done lol. Also I thought you guys were gonna implement a system where you can change the difficulty after you beat that current gym? Idk I might not know what im talking about.

No, there's actually a way. If you can give me your savefile I can change the difficulty for you, do you want me to? And to what difficulty?

Oh thanks. Can you change two files to reborn for me? The first one is my main and the second one is my save before the 9th gym leader because I want to battle him again. Also, if it is possible can you change the character model to the dark skinned male one? So far I have been switching the names around for the two sprites and this is going to get annoying when new versions come out. You only need to change the model on the main save (if it is possible of course, sorry if this seems too demanding).

• Veterans

Oh thanks. Can you change two files to reborn for me? The first one is my main and the second one is my save before the 9th gym leader because I want to battle him again. Also, if it is possible can you change the character model to the dark skinned male one? So far I have been switching the names around for the two sprites and this is going to get annoying when new versions come out. You only need to change the model on the main save (if it is possible of course, sorry if this seems too demanding).

These should do the trick. :]