Something more to train?

Shad_

So basically that's the team that i prepared for the beginning of E16

uI4ItC0.png

I still have to do some work with the last 5 of them (just need to grind, already did always related to EV/IVs), but i feel like something is missing, so what are some other interesting mons that i could train?

Already have Lucario and Flygon, i can make a thought about them

Metagross nah, it requires too much time to get a Beldum

Krookodile looks interesting, Roserade too

I don't like Archeops that much, same goes for Roserade :/

I can't have Weavile since Razor Claw got "axed"

About Delphox, Charizard is gonna be the only Starter Final Form i'm gonna train, he's my trusted buddy

metagross i highly recommend cause it can act as a great tank and can work as a great switch in even on gym leaders specially seeing all of its weakness has been crossed and that we might just get hardy to challenge and it can both wall and put heavy damage on rock types also try getting dramanitan as titania is up and a seeing you have ninetales after sun its flare blitz would knock out almost any steel pokemon lucario and flygon are ther for same reason of having a advantage on titania

Edited by NovaKnight

I know Meta is something destructive if used in battle, but i'm just too lazy to obtain it lol

Anyway, i should be already prepared for every incoming leader battle since

Hardy (Rock): Lapras, Gyarados, Milotic, Excadrill, Donphan, Aggron OR Breloom OR Cinccino (Bullet Seed + Skill Link) OR Toxicroak (Drain Punch)

Adrienn (Fairy): Crobat, Toxicroak, Aggron, Excadrill, Gengar, random 6th member

Titania (Steel): Charizard, Excadrill, Ninetails, Donphan, Volcarona, Breloom (Drain Punch) OR Aggron

Amaria (Water): Galvantula, Luxray, Cinccino (Bullet Seed + Skill Link), Gourgeist, Porygon Z (Discharge + Download), Breloom OR Elektross

Saphira (?) (Dragon): Florges, Noivern, Lapras, Gyarados, Haxorus, Milotic

still would recommend metagross to be squeezed in there as it is a beast if used right and if you want you can pass me your safe and i could give it back to you saved in front of beldum and you can just battle and catch the little rascal then

You can still get the Razor Claw for Weavile by manipulating between episodes..

Also few good addons i have in my mind are Alakazam, Rotom (Wash) and Magnezone.

Bisharp is also good choice if you need some Dark typeness in the team.

Also if you don't already have entry Stealth rocker in the team i'd suggest something like Forretress with SR and Rapid Spin.

Edited by Jimmy

Hmm here is my list of mons you should consider training:

Kingdra,Froslass,Roserade,Ludicolo(decent water and grass type might be helpful when vsing Amaria if she decides to go rain mode),Delphox,Magnezone(before it gets Axed)