One question

Verlanto

hello guys i finish the version 7 it was really good and i enjoy it so i start to make sidequests i find zumi and i start to find pokes for her and she tell me to find slakoth she told me the slakoth is in route 3 in the end of the route i see a headbutt tree and i start to headbutts but after 2 hours nothing i see in the location guild the slakoth is in akowa forest start headbutts there after 1 hour 0 wtf im so unlucky?

i need to tell me guys the % chance to get the slakoth in the headbutt trees in akowa forest or if you can take it in the route 3

and i have not see a slakoth so in my pokedex i dont have it and i cant see the locations of this pokemon

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

I found it after 10-15 minutes headbutting the tree, so you're unlucky.

Dex says that you can find Slakoth both in the forest and in the Route 3 part near the Goldenleaf Gate.

To be honest, the only thing that didn't take forever is Skrelp. Everything else seems to be a rare encounter for the place she mentions, and probably overall.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

• 1 month later...

Been headbutting for two hours and still nothing. How low is chance for getting slakoth and can it be found in route 3?

It's found in route 3. It's very rare through like tyrouge in marianette's maison.

I guess like 1%.