Sooooo, Rift Galvantula

Valyrym

This thing got a SERIOUS buff sense my last run

WHY JAN WHY

Electroweb hits all mons on the field, and Rift galvantuala has parental bond

WHY

please help, i saved in the rift so i cant catch a geodude

Ren came in with a clutch crit waterpulse and ended the thing beforw it killed me

Edited by The Anti-Fern

well well well. you got the most OP starter in the game and STILL lose even with the type advantage. hows is that even possible? If I were you I would just quit.

Would it help is i said i was playing on itense and wasnt aware that the RIFT galvantual fight changed, And that it changed its normaltype to fire/electric and that half my team is elec weak, AND IT GETS PARENTAL BOND

Edited by The Anti-Fern

well well well. you got the most OP starter in the game and STILL lose even with the type advantage. hows is that even possible? If I were you I would just quit.

Oddly enough, I don't know if Rift Garvantula is still bug type. My Combusken I believe wasn't hitting super effective moves against it.

No thanks, i wen through enough soft resets to last me a lifetime trying to get a good torchic

I would recommend getting used to soft resetting in this game, as there are several event Pokemon that you will want to go for good natures. Since you saved it the rift, I don't have much advice for you, and can only hope you have something that can poison it.

Oddly enough, I don't know if Rift Garvantula is still bug type. My Combusken I believe wasn't hitting super effective moves against it.

I would recommend getting used to soft resetting in this game, as there are several event Pokemon that you will want to go for good natures. Since you saved it the rift, I don't have much advice for you, and can only hope you have something that can poison it.

I figured it out with my buizel

Its Fire/Electric With Parental Bond

As for killing the thing, its done, but only cause ren got a crit waterpulse

I figured it out with my buizel

Its Fire/Electric With Parental Bond

As for killing the thing, its done, but only cause ren got a crit waterpulse

That's good to hear. Since you managed to escape, I would recommend watching were you save for now on, as there are a few points of no return like areas.. With enough determination, I'm sure you'll be able to make it in the long run. Good luck!

all the more reason to quit. you cant train or buy items or anything. dont know why you saved inside the rift in the first place

1 the level cap is 30, i could in theory have trained off of the joltiks then lost, levels carry when you black out

2 I WON AFTER REN CRIT THE GALVANTULA WITH A CRIT WATER PULSE <---------------------------------------------!!!!!!

3 even if i was stuck, i wound'nt reset, i can also pray for hacks