Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Tringus

At some point, there was probably a thread on this game here in the archives of Reborn. However, in order to avoid necroposting, I decided to make a new one. (Forgive me, auth-senpais!) And no, I am not a necromancer, which is why I made a new one anyway.

Anyways, this is pretty much for all of those ESO players out there in Reborn. Doesn't matter what system you have it for, it's all the same. However, one thing I've been thinking of doing is forming a Reborn Guild inspired by Reborn, and we would have three of them. One would be for Xbox One, one would be for PC, and another would be for Playstation 4.

Anyways, my gamertag's ConveyedBass0 if anyone wants to hit me up (I have it for Xbox).

But yeah, this thread would be for anything like talking about the game, to connecting with other ESO players, to what kind of character builds you have, to even news such as the upcoming Thieves Guild DLC, etc. Anything really... within reason, of course. Oh, and stuff about the Million Dollar thing, which was pretty much like the Powerball Lottery.

With that said, I hope all ESO players have fun on this thread, and enjoy meeting other players! :D

• 4 weeks later...

So yeah, on one of my later posts, I said I became a vampire. I'm not at the level to give bites to other players yet, but anybody wants to be a vampire, I'll be up for that when I get that skill.

Oh, and my alliance is also Daggerfall Covenant, if anyone was wondering.

• 4 months later...

I didnt want to make a new thread about the game when this one exists.

Anyway, is this game just boring to play solo?

Thats basically what ive heard, and that its like 50+ gb...

Are both of these true?

To answer your first question, it depends on the player, but my personal opinion is no, there's plenty of things to do in ESO to keep yourself entertained alone, but interacting with other players is encouraged.

I'm not sure what 50+ gb is.

Edited by Sky02

50+ gb means that the game is gonna take more than 50 gigabytes. Honestly, I'm glad this topic is back up again because there might actually be a new rise of Rebornians that play ESO too, especially since the new Shadows of the Hist DLC is coming soon with character customization and all.

It's not really boring to do it solo, as it can go either way. I honestly decided to solo the story the first time I played until I started PvPing. As for the amount of space it has, the file size varies. It varies because there's all sorts of DLC and patches that add to the size. However, if you want a specific size for it, right now it is at least 67.29 gigabytes on the Xbox One. Can't say how big it is for the other systems though.

Oh, and I actually changed my gamertag. It is now ConveyedBass0 if anyone wants to hit me up.

I'm also currently running a guild, but due to inactivity from other people, I might actually just remake the guild (Since I'm gonna rename it anyway) and encourage any aspiring Reborn players to join if they wish. Right now, I'm currently working on a name, but Reborn comes to mind for it. Maybe ESO Reborn or something like that if it hasn't been taken already. If anyone wishes to express their thoughts on a good name for the guild let me know.

Ah, that's right, there is a bunch of new DLC now. I haven't really touched it in the past few months because I've been looking for other games to consume all my free time and don't really know what the current version is like.

Reborn sounds cool, and I like the sound of names like Neogenesis, or Revival, but *shrug* it sounds kind of cliche.

I play ESO a ton, I have over 140+ hours on it since last summer actually. My favorite DLC so far is the Dark Brotherhood and my 2nd to that has to be Wrothgar. I do a ton of PS4 trophy hunting for this game and achievement unlocking, so if anyone ever wants to tag up with me, let me know.

Edited by Sir Flash™

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, unfortunately, the Anniversary event ended, but there's good news! I'm in the process of making a guild inspired by two this: Reborn, and another guild I am involved in called Fellowship of Immersive Gaming, or FiG (Which is a guild at my local college). The name of this guild? Fellowship of Immersive Gaming Reborn. This will be on the Xbox One console, but if anyone wanted to make one for PS4 or PC, don't hesitate to make it! Pretty much why I wanted to make a guild was for ESO Rebornians and FiG people to come together and have some fun. That, and I can only make one guild, so why not combine two of my ideas into one? I'll probably update the OP, but the home campaign on the Xbox One version will be Azura's Star, with guest being either Haderus or Skull of Corruption.

If anyone wants to join the guild, please feel free to hit me up!