Fossils

Anthony810

Spinel Town Museum, Second floor... right? (if you don't recognize the name, 5 badges)

Never used it, but I thought there was a scientist there who said the place was public-funded, so his research was for everyone, and it just so happened to be Fossil revivification.

EDIT: Did NOT look at the topic location, my bad :P

Edited by Cobalt996

Spinel Town Museum, Second floor... right? (if you don't recognize the name, 5 badges)

Never used it, but I thought there was a scientist there who said the place was public-funded, so his research was for everyone, and it just so happened to be Fossil revivification.

This is for Rejuvenation rather than Reborn.

I also don't think there is a way to revive fossils as of version 6.

Nah you can revive fossils, after you finish the double battle with Zeta and Gearen, the people of Akuwa town return(the town that originally had no one there). Go right towards the beach area with the houses and stuff, inside the lab on the beach there will be a scientist that revives fossils, revived an Omanyte in my 2nd run. This is all V6

Edited by Milotic

Nah you can revive fossils, after you finish the double battle with Zeta and Gearen, the people of Akuwa town return(the town that originally had no one there). Go right towards the beach area with the houses and stuff, inside the lab on the beach there will be a scientist that revives fossils, revived an Omanyte in my 2nd run. This is all V6

I'm so much mad at myself goddammit.

You should have said that in some post long time ago milotic ;~;

(EDIT)Milotic is actually correct. It's in the beach house in akuwa town rip.