Can anyone help out with a tile set(s)?

Thorinox

If this isnt where this goes, please let me know, I know nothing of this and since this is such a big community of people making games and helping out others, I thought I could ask here.

Hey everyone, iv been trying to find a tile set's or whatever they are called to help my buddy out on his Pokemon game, he has spent the last several weeks tinkering around and studying his butt off on how to make his maps and what not's, but he wants to do is pretty not normal for Pokemon, and so I thought I could try and help and well, after 5 hours of looking, iv given up and thought id come here for the help.

He wants to make his Pokemon game with different types of buildings and even add castles in his game, he mention castles, and I was like, WHOA THERE, um.. wtf are you going to make?! No one ever puts a castles in Pokemon and then the moment I said that, I remember, oh wait, yes there is, I remember a castle in Pokemon Rejuvenation! HA! So I went to searching and yet, I have gotten NOTHING again!

So does any know of a good place or person or anything of the sort to add castles and other things that are not 100% with Pokemon? All credit goes to the makers of course!

I don't know if it'll be the right dimensions but you probably could use some of Minish Cap's tilesets in order to build a castle (I believe they are close in dimensions but you'll have to resize it). I honestly really recommend looking at trying to go through that before looking up some fan game's tilesets and using those (or you could handmake your own).

Here's the one of Hyrule castle: http://wiki.zfgc.com/images/f/f7/MC_Castle_Tileset.png

It took 10 seconds to find thanks to google.

I don't know if it'll be the right dimensions but you probably could use some of Minish Cap's tilesets in order to build a castle (I believe they are close in dimensions but you'll have to resize it). I honestly really recommend looking at trying to go through that before looking up some fan game's tilesets and using those (or you could handmake your own).

Here's the one of Hyrule castle: http://wiki.zfgc.com/images/f/f7/MC_Castle_Tileset.png

It took 10 seconds to find thanks to google.

Oh wow, I didnt know I could look up other game tile sets, thanks, that will be good info to pass on to my buddy! :)

Edited by Thorinox