Need Team Ideas

SkyeAssassin

Hey guys I need help formulating a team since I am starting this all over again since my original file went bye bye. I don't know what starter to get because I find this game very difficult to play which is what I like. My question to start is what starter to choose that will be most effective for me. Also, I would like to include Gardevoir on my team because I love the crap out of this pokemon. So if you guys got any ideas on how I can get through this game with a decent team.

well if you want to have an easy run i would start with torchic. speed boost+bulk up= can destroy almost anything. but if you want to play a super hard run start with chikorita. chimchar is also a good choice if you want an ok run. well i would start with the starter that are not available in game via special events. there is no point in starting with a starter which is available in game via event unless you really like that particular starter or something. you can start with froakie but the problem is in reborn there are not many TM/move tutor moves available yet to make use of the protean ability plus if you start with froakie your first few gyms would be hard.

As for team building wise, in reborn it is better to have sub pokemon/back up team so you can swap around and replace team members to suit the boss or the gym.Also it is always good to have a gimmick pokemon to kill those hard to kill bosses. Examples of gimmick pokemon is a sudowoodo with sturdy and counter. Also it is always good to have a team of pick up pokemons. i usually have around 5-7 pick up pokemon in every run so that when i Ev train pokemon i can get free stuff from the pick up squad.

ok i have listed the teams which i used to finish reborn up to episode 15. team 1 and team 2 i have tried and finish a full run of episode 15. team 3 is my future plan team when i m done breeding a bunch of stuff in my current run which is team 1.

Team 1

well this is kinda what my team is currently been training a lot of subs since well we have time until the next episode comes out.The first 6 mons are my main team

Blaziken

Roserade

Mamoswine

Gardevoir

Cofagrigus

Kingdra

Subs:

Excadrill

Ampharos

Milotic

Gengar

Togekiss

Leavanny

Azumarril

Heliolisk

Flygon

Typhlosion

Murkrow(my gimmick pokemon with prankster and perish song)

Sylveon

Glaceon

Leafeon

Umbreon

Espeon

Meowstic M

Aggron

Gigalith

Clawitzer

Chandelure

Aurorus

Archeops

Swoobat

Bisharp

Hariyama

Scrafty

Ninetales

Team 2

well this was my first run in reborn. than my file when bye bye so not many subs trained up

Greninja

Roserade

Gardevoir

Ampharos

Camerupt

Heracross

Subs:

Aggron

Hariyama

Scrafty

Noivern

Meowstic M

Sudowoodo(my gimmick pokemon)

Gigalith

Cofagrigus

Team 3

well have not tried out this team yet but when i have the time i will because i just need to start with a grass starter in reborn to cover the fire/water/grass. i have already planned the team just need to use it.

Serperior

Ninetales

Kingdra

Gardevoir

Mamoswine

Archeops

Subs:

Meowstic M

Gigalith

Cofagrigus

Camerupt

Ludicolo

Ampharos

Hariyama

Scrafty

Sudowoodo(gimmick pokemon)

Edited by Luna

I chose Torterra, very bulky and reliable. Great level-up movepool including Earthquake, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm. Learns Nature Power by TM which is insanely useful early game to turn field effects to your advantage.

Also learns Flash for some reason which was lucky for me, none of my other team members could learn it.