Pokemon Reborn On TVTropes: That One Boss

Lord Chespin

What about Blake as That One Boss? I don't think I've heard of anyone sweeping him.

Flash Fire Arcanine w/ Heat Wave + Flareon w/ Lava Plume. It sweeps basically his whole team.

This fight takes so much time and is freaking annoying. The tank Umbreon, The Psychic Espeon, The bulky Glaceon, The nothing by now Lileep, The little demon CHATOT, and our lovely PULSE Tangrowth [:

The fact that you're alone just makes it better, and *cough* NO DECENT GRINDING UNTIL COREY *cough*

"<Pokemon> is confused!" "It hurt itself in its confusion!"

Those two lines describe the whole fight. Easy sweep, but hard when every attack has a 50% chance of failing.

This is a rather useless question to be honest. Teams and tactics can be so different than anyone can have a completely different experience. For my fire mono team, the only really difficult boss battle was Terra, for my mono poison team it was Radomus. No boss is geared towards being difficult for everyone.

This is a rather useless question to be honest. Teams and tactics can be so different than anyone can have a completely different experience. For my fire mono team, the only really difficult boss battle was Terra, for my mono poison team it was Radomus. No boss is geared towards being difficult for everyone.

This is why it's on the "Your Mileage May Vary" page.