Is it worth it to upgrade my Processor?

Nhadala

An i3 is pretty low by today's standards. I'd imagine you're having some frame rate issues with a lot of games, given that it's an i3, so I'd probably recommend an upgrade to an i7 model if you can afford it. But like others have said, if you can get 60 FPS on the games you want to play, there's no real reason to upgrade.

An i3 is pretty low by today's standards. I'd imagine you're having some frame rate issues with a lot of games, given that it's an i3, so I'd probably recommend an upgrade to an i7 model if you can afford it. But like others have said, if you can get 60 FPS on the games you want to play, there's no real reason to upgrade.

pretty much this

If you REALLY feel like you need the fps jump i think going for a gpu would be the better choice. I think processors only matter if you're rendering things like 3d models and all that jazz. Also maybe you should plan on upgrading your processor if you want to overclock even more than you can at the moment, but it's really all up to you. Just make sure you do your research on this stuff or you'll end up regetting a lot of your purchases.