Why the heck not

Zetaark

Considering how others are deciding that this is a good idea, I figured why not just do an AMA. I figured it will let people who don't know me get to know me. Which is probably most people tbh.

For some background, I am Zetaark, and I've been around since 2013.(Not as old as a lot of older members but whatever). Past that I've mostly been lurking, popping in and out as I go, albeit much less after late 2014 or so. With all that said, ask me anything, and I'll probably answer.

Why the name tho?

It started out on some web browser game called Nation States (no clue how it is now or if anyone knows about it.). I originally had the name Xeta Ark for one of the nations on there. Fast forward a year later and I put the two together, changed a letter, and got Zetaark. Fun Fact: goggling my username pops up various accounts of mine(mostly league things tbh). That's basically the story of my name, and since it's never taken, it works.

Edited by Zetaark