Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Godot

So Civil War and Deadpool come out next year. Along side Daredevil Season 2 and a new Luke Cage series. Who is hyped? I loved Guardians and all of the Avenger movies. I also really enjoyed Daredevil and Days of Future Past. I am currently enjoying Jessica Jones and am really stoked for Dr. Strange and Black Panther. What do you guys think? Remember to keep spoilers in spoiler tags.

I honestly can't remember for the life of me who is actually supposed to die in the Civil war.

I think it's Captain America iirc, and would be pretty symbolic, but the newest trailer makes it seem like Iron Man is the one who will be pushing up daisies (as he gets pummeled by Cap and Buckie), but he's a little too clever to bite the dust so easily and Captain America is much too straightforward for that.

While Marvel has done a great job of making great movies, I'm not a huge fan of a lot of their characters. But hey, I thought Iron Man was boring until that first movie totally sold it.